I'm a fun, open minded person who works a lot and spends time with my kids, friends, myself. I'm curious about life and people....Hope to meet someone who has potential to be long term friend or BF. I am a firm believer in its who u r doing it with not what u r doing that makes life fun. I love psychology so people watching and city living for me. Luv sushi, movies, beach in summer and spending time with good friends and family. Like change, and mixing things up but also like my favorite local spots and people.
Like a man who does not take himself too seriously but has his sh*t together. Okay if your working through the challenges that life presents but must be the kind of person ready to face the world. And have a car and a job. Hee hee.
I am a photographer. I also teach photo and film to kids. I love to be creative and I tend to be attracted to strong, independent people with a soft heart and creative streak. Must either be a little arsty, a little geeky, or open to creative, liberal experiences. I am open to all, but connect better to men with kids.
PLEASE READ BEFORE CONTACTING ME:
There is someone for everyone, but here some MUSTS for me AND I WILL NOT REPLY (no offense) if u don't meet these:
• Have a picture of yourself posted
• Not looking for a hook up. Don't message me saying "your sexy can u handle me?" I can handle anything, thats not why im on this site.
• MUST BE 35-46
• MUST maintain ur physical and mental health, I do (yoga, treadmill, meditate). 40s is the new 30s after all, but it takes more effort. I don't want to be able to braid Ur eye brows or nose hairs. If I have to wax and get my hair done, so do you.
• You MUST not be sleeping with ur ex wife (and yes oral sex counts).
• MUST be a gentleman. Whatever that means to you. At the very least, to me, it means don't race me to the door to get in first, and don't let it slam me in the face after u do.