(Tapping on the glass of the fish tank).... Tap, tap.... There must be one who fits..... Just one who knows what he wants..... Not perfect, but still makes my heart beat a little faster. Maybe not here in this sea of seemingly broken souls, but somewhere out there....
I suppose that this is what it has come to. Putting my pictures and a few words on a website, hoping that the right person reads it. And if you’ve been on this (or any other) site for any amount of time, then you know the quality of person you tend to meet. Honestly, you’re lucky if you can find someone you like well enough to be friends with.
Here are a few of my facts…
1. I’m intelligent. And I prefer like minded individuals. Stimulate my mind, be able to stay involved in a conversation and please, have the common sense to use spell check!
2. Look at my pictures, I’m not a tiny little petite athletically built woman. This is not to be mistaken for not taking care of myself. I’m healthy and happy. If you're not into bigger girls, then you won’t be into me. Like it, or don’t. I am who I am, and I make no apologies. I’m an amazing woman, confident and smart.
3. I have 3 teen aged children. They are a huge part of my life, and while they do come first, they also have lives of their own leaving me with time for myself.
4. While I think it’s wonderful that you (and most of you seem to, with all your dead fish and animal pictures) enjoy fishing, hunting, camping and other activities. My hobbies have never included such things. And while I believe in compromise, and sharing things that both parties enjoy, it is not at the top of my list of most favorite things to do. My idea of taking vacation time usually involves white sand, blue water, a foreign language and swaying palm trees and a tropical breeze. My idea of getting away is a day at the spa.
5. I LOVE basketball season! And I LOVE my Blazers. (Please note….if you’re a Lakers fan, we can’t even be friends).
6. I have dogs, and allergic to cats.
7. Attraction and chemistry matter. No matter what people say, if that initial attraction and spark isn’t there...sorry, it never will be. Visual attraction is important, and my list of what I like is short. I prefer white men, green/hazel/blue eyes, nice smile (teeth are mandatory). Personally I like someone about my size, not very large, but not too slim either. Comfortable medium.
Enough for now. I believe in a simple hello, please don’t feel the need to send me a long commentary of my profile broken down into your own words. Just say hello. If we passed on the street, catching a little eye contact, and a shy smile, I’d just say hello.
I wish everyone the best of luck in your search.