So after having read a various number of profiles, I decided writing a normal intro about me does not seem to be the trend anymore, so I am going to put a list of dislikes which I doubt will still filter out that population, but hey you can't blame me for trying:
- You have not finished college with a degree in something useful, you have no ambition so go figure that out first
- You are overweight, fat, "trying" to lose weight, padded, or a "bbw" (LOL), you should understand I am in the lightweight category and your efforts should be focused on the heavyweight category instead
- The dog/cat/carbon based life-form in your life is more important than someone you want to date, probably some concerns in terms of your priorities
- Have a gym membership, but have never actually been to the gym, the thought of running a 5K scares you, it is probable you love your couch too much (and your size 20 clothes)
- Have tirades on your profile about all the "cheaters", "liars", "fakes" you have dated, and don't want them to contact you (wonder how well that is working out), demonstrating a track record of bad judgement which is still being blamed on others
- Are in between jobs i.e.: the job you had and the one you don't, blame the economy, and likely don't have any drive (the unemployment paycheck does not help either)
- Smokers. just plain disgusting (and the 1970's called, they are looking for you)
- Consider yourself "Old Fashioned", well sorry to break it to you but it is 2013 and not 1960's...get with the times!
- You hate the "internet dating thing", so why the heck are you on here?!
The chances you got through this and none of this applies to you, Congratulations because you are quite the fishy!
If you are still reading this, you are either very offended or are laughing hysterically, and in case of the latter you should drop me a short note and see where the conversation goes from there!