My original goal was to talk in detail about what chores I did today and list the random things sitting on my table. According to POF this is not the way to go.
If you want to be successful on POF, try this:
1. Talk about your hobbies.
2. Talk about your goals and aspirations.
3. Talk about yourself and what makes you unique.
4. Talk about your taste in music.
1. I enjoy playing sports on a weekly basis. I'm learning the guitar - no aspirations of being a rockstar; but playing something around the campfire where others can drown out my voice sound about right. I read quite a bit and I like anything outdoors: cottages, canoeing, horseshoes, hiking, etc.
2. At this moment, my goal is to finish this profile as soon as possible. I have spent about 15 minutes thinking of a username and look what I decided on. Although it does sound better than LovesKittens or Tri-millionaire. Plus it's not as fake, so there has to be at least 2 points for that. Otherwise...I'd like to have/do more stuff. Travel, house, 3 grand adventures, family, cottage. I also don't want to be eaten by a shark since they terrify me. I saw Jaws when I was 8. My "pre-bath ritual" before I could get in the water would probably be viewed as a little over the top. I was 8.
3. Yikes. Maybe this is best left for actual conversation.
4. Classic Rock, Rock, Jazz, etc etc.
I'm just trying this site out. If I were to meet someone laid back with a great sense of humour then it would be worth it. I'm easy going, have a career, and if you would like to chat then feel free to drop me a line.