- Vegan, into raw food and alternative/holistic health and integrative/functional medicine. You should at least be open-minded about these things, if not into them yourself, to be my ideal partner :)
- A free thinker, a questioner of authority, a born contrarian and black sheep. Hopefully you have respect for this and not contempt, or we will not get along past a casual friendship.
- A feminist in the true meaning of the word (e.g. not a slut-shamer or a man-hater), and I will call you out on any ideologies you may hold dear that do not align with true equality and individuality. But, you know, respectfully and as a matter of open discourse, because I believe we're all entitled to our own beliefs and ideas.
- Spiritual as it suits me, and respectful of all approaches to happiness, fulfillment, and peace of mind. I believe in the ability to retrain the brain and drop thought patterns that no longer serve, and I'm looking for a partner who thinks likewise and is always actively engaged in some kind of self-improvement.
- A storyteller, a wordslinger, a communicator. Words are the currency by which I live, and nothing is more appealing than someone who can keep up with me on that level. Do creative, avant garde, crazy things with your words and I'll already be a little bit under your spell.
- An animal guardian and enthusiast. My pets are my surrogate children and best friends. I have two cats, two dogs, and two horses, and they are my first priority in life.
- A closeted romantic who is deeply sexual and strictly monogamous, looking for the right life partner. Be grounded, stable, emotionally available, at home in your body, and open to a deep, authentic connection, and we may just connect!
I like people who make me laugh, who are educated and think for themselves, who love animals, and who make a habit of being unique.
I try to be as open-minded, non-judgemental, and spiritual as I can. It's a journey, and I grow a little every day.
If you are a little different from the rest, have amazing energy, love yourself deeply, and want to be friends, drop me a line :)
Meet me in a library and show me your very favourite book, then tell me why you like it and read me your favourite passage. Then I'll do the same for you.
Take me to a teahouse and cut the ice over a steaming pot of coconut oolong.