I am an English/American, 27 years State side. Educated, happy, balanced, sassy, curious and real.
Music is the soundtrack of my life. Sorry if that sounds corny.
My tastes are very eclectic. I appreciate house/electronica, Indie, Jazz, Blues, Latin, Classical and Retro (30's. 40's, 50's).
I love to travel, discover and explore.
LA has some amazing hidden treasures, cultures and architecture. It's wonderful what you can discover in this crazy city! Even after 8 years living here (East coast prior) there is always something new around the next corner. Care to join me?
The films I gravitate towards are Sci Fi, Mysteries, Adventure and Classic Oldies. I enjoy them either at a theatre or curled up somewhere cozy. The occasional "Chitty Chitty Bang Bang" or "Finding Nemo" is priceless for balance and celebration of my inner child. She says "Thank you."
Are you still with me?
I like to stay current on events around the world and locally. I digest various news sources daily and enjoy intellectually-orientated outlets with wide ranging viewpoints.
I am a very optimistic, passionate and creative person.
I am thoughtful, caring, fiscally responsible, respectful, fun, hardworking, genuine, romantic, spontaneous, sassy, compassionate, confident, smart, honest and sexy!
Here is what I am looking for:
A dating relationship (with no pressure or pre determined agenda) with a LOCAL balanced stable man. He's educated, fun, active and prefers to do things than watch others.
He's single or legally divorced.
His smile comes out very often.
My age is true and the pictures are dated.
Observation about this site. Please know that I'm smiling as I write this :)
1) It seems most men on here over 50 are listing them selves as 10-15 yrs younger (laughably not!) and adding 2" to their height as they are looking for younger and hoping to get around POF messaging rules.
2) The 20-32 yr old guys are listing them selves 45-55 for their own reasons! They don't think we know where to find a younger men if we want one!
3) A very, very large proportion of men on this site I have noticed are Leo.
4) There are a LOT of men 55+ wanting to "start" a family and even more 55+ divorced with children (plural) under the age of 5 yrs.
5) There are some very angry, disturbed and threatening (e.g. email death threats) men on this site!!! (this bit I'm not smiling). If you wonder why we ladies don't reply when we don't feel there is a match.
6) "Entrepreneur" and "semi retired" are online code for unemployed.