Hi there and thanks for stopping by. I'm originally from Montreal but Ottawa has grown on me. My friends would describe me as very athletic, passionate, generous, caring, honest, blunt, funny and reliable. (I forgot to mention I am a hell of a cook!!!)
I love being active. I crossfit, am into Bikram Yoga, and also do many types of races (from 5K to marathons, to duathlons, as well as obstacle course races (but I race those on the Elite circuit in the US). I challenge myself daily. I like to be outdoorsy and yes, I am competitive by nature. ;)
Despite that very sporty side, there is a yin to my yang. I love down time and it is spent either reading, watching documentaries, listening to music, hanging out with friends, visiting my family, cooking and sometimes I will be guilty of a netflix marathon with some red wine.
I would like to date someone and see where it can lead and hopefully meet a great guy. Ideally it would blossom into a relationship.
I don't want to write too much about myself... I'd rather answer questions, so feel free to ask! :)
Now if you are reading this, here are a few points you should take into account. These are traits I am hoping to find in my partner.
;) Yes I'm going to use bullets because they are great! Lol!
N.B. I tend to be blunt and somewhat sarcastic... I am just being honest; something I expect out of you as well. :)
* Ideally, you are physically active, might it be certain sports or going to the gym.
* Please be a non-smoker. (I seriously can't handle the smell of cigarette. It gives me migraines from hell!)
* I love a great sense of humour! Mine tends to be sarcastic. (Think Archer, Arrested Development, etc.) I love to laugh and hopefully, you do too!
* You must love animals (dogs, cats, etc.) and preferably not be allergic to cats! (I have one old cat - she's a rescue from a shelter I volunteered at for a number of years.)
* Bonus points if you smell good! I'm quite the fan of metro-sexuality!
* You should love good food and wine. Cooking is a huge part of my life and I love to spoil my man and treat him to some awesome cooking!
* I'm 5'6 but tend to wear high heels when I go out, which make me 3 to 4 (sometimes 5) inches taller. Don't worry, I wear flats too!
* Be in tune with what is going on in the world, enjoy the arts, music, etc.
* Adventurous guys are welcomed to contact me. (I love high energy folks/adrenaline induced guys!) P.S. I don't expect you to jump off of planes or go bungee jumping lol!
* I can be a bit of a geek, but I deem to be a cute and adorable one lol!
I guess this is it for now... Not trying to do a shopping list here... LOL!
Best of luck on your fishing.