Well, I am about to do something everyone loves to do - write a short paragraph about themselves. I am sure it will explain everything there is to know about me...
Okay so I attempted the paragraph and I came to the conclusion that point form works also. Here goes:
- I am quite sarcastic and it's not always appropriate
- I am a positive person, but like everyone else I can have my moments
- I love what I do and it is much easier to explain over a beer/coffee. And yes I know I wrote that I am a teacher but it has more to it
- Going to the gym is something I enjoy doing but I am not a lifting weights person. I like group workouts as I love the motivation and energy it brings to each workout
- In saying that however, I love to swim laps on my own. Or even head out to Thetis and swim the island. Swimming for fun happens often also
- I enjoy a good book - mystery, biography or the occasional teen series
- I would rather watch a movie at home over the theatre. And depending on the day I will probably fall asleep at some point during it
- Chosen family is very important to me as is my actual family. Actual family lives far away so time with them is valuable
- I have been on the island for almost 10 years with two short periods back in Ontario. This is the place for me and I have a very supportive family when it comes to this decision
- Exploring the city is a lot of fun for me , but I am also just as happy hanging out at a local pub, at a friends place or even at home. It's all about the day and what it has in store for me.
Writing about yourself is fun.
Conversation Starters (i.e. what you'd like to do on a first date...)
Ideal first date - honestly I just want to get to know someone, so somewhere we can talk...coffee, beer, walk, any of them will do.