Well, I am about to do something everyone loves to do - write a short paragraph about themselves. I am sure it will explain everything there is to know about me...
Okay so I attempted the paragraph and I came to the conclusion that point form works also. Here goes:
- I am quite sarcastic and it's not always appropriate
- I am a positive person, but like everyone else I can have my moments
- I love what I do and it is much easier to explain over a beer/coffee. And yes I know I wrote that I am a teacher but it has more to it
- Going to the gym is something I enjoy doing but I am not a lifting weights person. I like group workouts as I love the motivation and energy it brings to each workout
- In saying that however, I love to swim laps on my own. Or even head out to Thetis and swim the island. Swimming for fun happens often also
- I enjoy a good book - mystery, biography or the occasional teen series
- I would rather watch a movie at home over the theatre. And depending on the day I will probably fall asleep at some point during it
- Chosen family is very important to me as is my actual family. Actual family lives far away so time with them is valuable
- I have been on the island for almost 10 years with two short periods back in Ontario. This is the place for me and I have a very supportive family when it comes to this decision
- Exploring the city is a lot of fun for me , but I am also just as happy hanging out at a local pub, at a friends place or even at home. It's all about the day and what it has in store for me.
Writing about yourself is fun.
Ideal first date - honestly I just want to get to know someone, so somewhere we can talk...coffee, beer, walk, any of them will do.