hi hows everyone doing? i found out recently from a friend that there are more guys on here than i can imagine flooding your inbox's like crazy although i assume its gotta be flattering, im thinking to myself right now how do i differentiate myself from all these other messages. Im here sitting on the couch with my two year old cousin who has his crackers in hand watching a blues clues episode of telling the truth. i wouldn't want my cousin growing up telling lies so i think im going down the honest approach with this one so here it goes
- i dont wear ed hardy, gucci, or any shirts that will blind fold you
- im third generation canadian and i come from a pretty modernised family ive been called oreo, white washed, etc...lol
- i still drink and go to bars, i know alot of girls are done the party stage and want to settle down but i believe no one should stop just adjust as life happens whether it means going from clubbing stage to chilling with a few close friends for drinks at home.
- i love the outdoors, whether it be camping, hiking, going to the beach, hit up a cabin on the island, boating, bbqing whatever that can get me out into the sun,
- want to skate at rockefeller center around christmas time and see more of the world
- one day take my kids to their hockey practice and brag to other parents that my kid just schooled yours on the ice
this list goes on and on and id love to tell you more but more importantly id love to find out your story.