ev13939
Age: 37
Long Term
bedore1167: BIGDADY
About
Smokes Occasionally with Big & Tall/BBW body type
City
Waterloo, Iowa
Details
38 year old Male, 6' 3" (191cm), Christian - other
Ethnicity
Caucasian, Scorpio
Intent
bedore1167 wants to find someone to marry.
Education
Associates Degree
Personality
Chef
Profession
auto







I am Seeking a Woman For Long Term
Needs Test Not Completed Chemistry View his chemistry results
Do you drink? Socially Do you want children? Undecided/Open
Marital Status Divorced Do you do drugs? No
Hair Color Blond(e) Eye Color Hazel
Do you have a car? Yes Do you have children? Yes
Longest Relationship Over 10 years How ambitious are you? Ambitious
Pets No Pets  



About Ryan
Hey there my name is Ryan I have two daughters 16 and 14 years old. They're definitely the best thing I've ever done life. My life has had many chapters of a lot of good things and some bad things but that's what makes us human and Who We Are. I would have to say that is the reason why have the qualities I have which are trustful and honesty.

I believe that this online dating thing is an important tool if you have a busy life but I will say it's really hard to get to know somebody through text messages, we've all been there when you read a text and it was easily misunderstood and it turned out to be nothing at all which is why I'd rather find somebody on here that I'm compatible with and just have a simple phone conversation.

Real quick about me I am a big fella.

For fun I like to spend time with my kids camping fishing as much as I possibly can,grilling ,bonfires, outdoor stuff etc. I can build and fix just about anything.


One thing I've learned about life it's not to judge people I guess people are like icebergs with your eyes you only see about 10% of the iceberg the other 90% is hidden under water it goes back to what I was saying about this website all you can see is pictures and letters.

I'll never give up trying to find the person to spend the rest of my life with I know my best friend is out there some were.


First Date
Meet for dinner, or just go fishing.


Mail Settings
To send a message to bedore1167 you MUST meet the following criteria:
You must have a picture to contact this user.