I'm 30, single(divorced), no kids, and stationed at Fort Hood, TX. Grew up in Midlothian, TX. Most of my family is in Ft. Worth greater area, whom I try to visit often. Been in the Army for over 10 years. I enjoy meeting new people and riding around on my Harley. I honestly would like to find a best friend and progress if it gets serious. I'm a laid back, down to earth guy, with a realistic outlook on life. Just trying to make a better life for myself, than the one I grew up in.
Don't try to stereotype me, because I don't fit one. I ride a Harley. I drive a Jeep. I live life to the fullest when possible. I'm in the military. I enjoy sitting at home watching cable, on the internet, or out enjoying the outdoors. I love to cook and grill out. My ideal Sat/Sun is firing up the grill and have my friends over. Then maybe hit the road on the bikes once the sun sets. I love to cuddle. If I go out, I prefer a place that I can still carry a conversation, as opposed to a club that you can't even hear what your thinking. I hate the stuck-up, loud-mouthed G.I.'s that give the rest of us a bad name. I love listening to live music. Give me an outdoor stage with a live band playing some good Southern Rock/Rock/Metal/Alt and I'm in heaven. I love playing pool. It's pretty hard to upset me, unless there's just a blatant display of stupidity, then I will just ignore it. My close friends are my family and would do anything to protect them. I'm a hard exterior with a soft inside.
Don't pretend to be anything more or different than what you are. Never act a certain way just to appease someone. if they don't like you for who you are, then they aren't worth your time. even if they are only looking surface deep and turned away by what they see...
What I'm looking for:
- tattoos and piercings a plus
- likes rock/hard rock
- enjoys riding
- would like going out with me on the weekends. because of work, I usually stay at home during the week. but Friday and Saturday are usually my time to be able to get out on the bike and see my family. We drink, cuss, enjoy music, and ride our Harleys
- likes the open outdoors
- strong minded
- attractive(I'll let you know if I think you are)
- takes care of their body
- doesn't mind that I smoke cigarettes
- drug free
- it's not a must have, but definitely have to say that I'm drawn to light color eyes(blue, green, grey, hazel, golden brown)... redhead/brunette a plus
- having a job or in school is a must. I'm a gentleman about treating my lady to nice things, being spontaneous, and helping out a few times here and there. but if you have no drive to better yourself or your current life's situation, I'm sorry but that wont fly. I'm not going to be your sugar-daddy..I'll be more than happy to explain this more in depth.
what I don't want:
- drama - please just stay away. I try to do very well for myself with a drama-free environment
- "thug", "gansta", or "juggalo(ICP)" sh*t- I'll listen to a very small amount of rap/hip hop, but dressing like that isn't attractive at all
- no job and not in college, looking for someone to "leach" off of and be a sugar daddy. I'm in the Army, I don't get paid all that much, and I work VERY hard for my earnings.
I don't like the term, date.. usually means pretending to be someone that we aren't just to meet someone for the first time. Lets just have a casual hangout somewhere and be ourselves. Play some pool, grab some food and drinks, or whatever.