Hi - I am new to this site. I am 100% sure it is the missing link in my quest for a healthy, loving long-term relationship.
I have lived in CA for 16 years. I am a Midwest girl at heart, born & raised in Kansas City suburbs, but I have also spent alot of time on my grandparents farm, and in small, rural towns. I have met some of the kindest, hardest working people ever. As a result, i have strong values, which center around the Golden Rule. If you don't know what that is, we aren't a match.
I have 2 amazing young kids. They are undoubtedly my favorite people on the planet. But I do enjoy time with adults, & hope to find someone to hang out with. Who am I kidding? I want to find someone to spend the next 50-60 years with (yes, I'm optimistic). I know that can take time, and I believe every great relationship starts with 2 people who REALLY dig being with each other, regardless of what they're doing or not doing. Yes, I said dig. And I just want a normal, down to earth guy, who will eventually adore everything about me (as I would him). Seriously. I couldn't care less about your wallet, your job, your circle of celebrity friends, how many countries you've visited, or your trophy wall. I care about your personality & character.
That being said a little more about me:
- I don't do drama or games
- I am the least high-maintenance woman I know. Don't get me wrong. I like doing my makeup & having pedicures & buying cute outfits, etc. But if a gust of wind messes up my hair, I'm not gonna have an attitude or tantrum over it.
- I have 3 tattoos. There will be more.
- Cleaning & yard work are relaxing to me. Therapeutic. Folding laundry is not.
- I have the mouth of a sailor at times. It's hereditary....I owe it all to my grandpa (one of the greatest men ever).