Please. I find it rather insulting. If you are going to send me a message, send more than "you are beautiful" or "damn, you are sexy". I wont respond to those.
1) I support myself... I wont support you too.
2) I like to go out for drinks every now and then. I drink responsibly. Please be old enough to join me in my adventures...
3) If I don't respond to your first, or second message, what the hell makes you think i will respond to your sixth? Get the hint. I hate to be rude about it, but I know what I am NOT looking for. If something from your profile doesnt please me, or breaks my rules, I will not answer.
4) I don't care for lazy people. Sending me messages where every word is shortened, tells me that you are so lazy, you can't push a few extra buttons. This is a pet peeve, and I will mock you.
5) No, I will not run right out to meet you. Take time. Get to know me. Chat it up a little.
6) Be spontaneous. Be fun. Be sweet. Be caring. Have a sense of humor. But most of all, be loyal. Be honest. Be trustworthy. What you put into whatever we are doing, I will match.
I'm a simple gal, really.
I have a brown/red tint color hair.
My grey eyes are my best feature.
I enjoy cartoons.
I play video games.
I am a loyal Whovian.
I have piercings and tattoos (none visible anymore...)
I like to watch football.
I'm kind of shy, around most people, but there are a certain few that I can be myself with... and if we get to that point, watch out ;)
I can be a lady when I want to be, but I'm usually considered "one of the guys".
Jourden is French. Its actually my last name. Its complicated.
I eat flaming hot cheetos in my mac-n-cheese.
I have a chihuahua. His name is Peabody. Don't call him a cat. I'll cut you. He is THE ONLY man to EVER stand by me, without fault, without question.. he doesnt lie to me. He doesn't pretend to like me. He is genuinely HAPPY to see me, when I get home from work EVERY afternoon, without fail. My goal in life, is to find a man, that reminds me of my dog, as wierd as that sounds. Be honored.
No, I dont want to go to dinner.
No, I dont want to go to a movie.
How about a walk? Something that keeps me busy. I get nervous very easily. It takes a special guy to be able to get me to relax.
To send a message to JourValentine you MUST meet the following criteria:
Age between 21 and 46.
Live in United States
Live within 75 miles.
Must not have messaged users looking for intimate encounters or sex.
Must not be looking for Other Relationship
Must not be looking for Intimate Encounter
Must not be looking for Activity Partner
Must not do drugs
Must not be married