Hello! I'd like to start out by stating that despite my profile saying looking for a relationship, right now I'm just looking to date and if something happens or clicks and could lead down the road to that, I'm not opposed to it, after all that's what dating is for right? to find out if your compatible.
Moving on... about me:
- I am both athlete and geek.
- In terms of the athlete I am both hockey player and fan, favorite team are the leafs, I play twice a week right now.
- In terms of the geek side I love science fiction and fantasy.
- I love anything with a good story and characters, TV, Book, Movie, Video Game, Radio Play (okay, I have yet to try that one), it will hook me if it's good.
- I am very sarcastic and out of left field random at times.
- I have a dry sense of humor and will run with a joke as long as I can in conversation.
- I will beat you in a staring contest, every time.
- I do not mind romantic comedies, my favorite movie is The Princess Bride hands down, and I have found myself on both sides of the argument as to whether it is or isn't one.
- Going with the above comment I can also be found arguing both sides of any discussion, I can rationalize my position and being in the other persons shoes quite well.
- I can be long winded at times when talking or writing.
- I appreciate straight up brutal and honesty.
- I enjoy a night in as much as a night out (who doesn't like saving money!?)
- I hate writing about myself. This is absolutely dreadful.
- I'm great at lip syncing, not so much actual singing, though I am fantastic when there is absolutely no one around but myself, you should hear me sometime.
- I wear my heart on my sleeve.
- I have no set taste in music, I will either get into the song and like it or I wont.
- I am a hopeless romantic at heart.
- When I find a song I like I WILL listen to it on repeat until I either hate it or find a new song.
- I find awkward moments amusing.
- I have done a bit of traveling and would like to do some more. I quite enjoyed it.
- I have been told I can be eccentric at times, random at others, with an eclectic taste in entertainment (music, movies, books, ect)
I'm looking for someone with whom I have good chemistry, who has a similar sense of humor or at least gets mine, has similar interests or is open to them. I, in turn, am someone who is open to others interests and new things as well. I have a good idea of what I would like to accomplish in life, but seeing as how the future can't be predicted and things can change, I like to leave a little room for the unknown... unless you CAN predict the future or have access to a DeLorean (which you will allow me to use, the owner of the one in the picture above would not and insisted it did not actually travel through time. Personally, I think he was lying).