I spent 27 years focused on my kids and their activities - many sports, theatre, pageants, cheer....all consuming and I loved it. One day I'll be there just the same for my grandkids!
Now, what do I like? Time to explore!!
There are a lot of things I enjoy, or have tried and would love to do again, or sound really fun to do with someone special.
* I enjoy being around any body of water..if it involves a boat, life is grand!
* I recently went zip lining in Mexico and loved it. Would definitely do that again.
* Driving to the coast for the day or a weekend is always enjoyable and relaxing, same with Tahoe, Apple Hill, wine tasting, exploring small towns
* Live music, comedy shows, musicals, sporting events, car/boat shows...all make a nice day
* I've been sailing once and loved it; would love to do the old sailboat excursion in the bay (always on Groupon. Yes I'm a Groupon addict!)
* I've never been to Daffodil Hill, the Shasta caves, on a houseboat, or a hot air balloon ...would love it all
* Technically, I've never fished, but sitting on a boat, enjoying a nice morning and relaxing with a special person sounds great. Especially if we catch fish, because I love to eat them!
No one is perfect, especially me, but I know what Im attracted to....
* A nice smile and an easy laugh; playful and fun
* Kind to others, but not above your family/partner
* Level-headed and comfy in your own skin; confident but not arrogant
* These should be basic characteristics, but I'm learning not to make assumptions - complete honesty, open communication (any subject matter); Integrity (those with it will know there's another list here!)
* A take charge man who doesn't mind being a bit spoiled by me
* Tall, darker hair (at least originally lol), thick in shoulders and chest (not necessarily muscle, just like thickness!)
* NO SMOKERS PLEASE
* I'm very affectionate, upbeat, love to laugh/banter.....and l'm looking for the same!
Ideally, the kind you just can't plan....when it doesn't matter where we are, just that neither of us want it to end.
Realistically, a casual meet and greet for that chemistry check. ;) If the chemistry is there then a real date, and it wouldn't much matter where. (see 'ideally'!)