Originally from CT, I consider myself a true New Yorker after living in Brooklyn for the past 5 years (not going by the 10 yr rule). I also spent sometime in Cali and even though I miss the weather, I love being close to family. I am half Spanish and half Italian ... Been to both Spain and Italy and love it... Still lots of places I want to travel too . I love the sun, beach and anything that has to do with a tropical island .... Next stop Greece or Bali .
I am family oriented and have a great group of friends ... to me my friends are an extension of my family .
I am career oriented and love what I do.
Other random things about me:
- I have always been a die hard Giants and Yankees fan!! Love hockey too ...Pretty much sports in general ...
- when I find the time I like to box
- I easily make new friends wherever I go and always make people laugh
- I’m very intuitive and because of this find that I connect with people
- Positve and fun to be around
-speak my mind ... But always know my audience
-great sense of humor
- if you can't find me I am on the dance floor
- red wine is a better choice then white - white tends to gets me flushed and goes right to the head
- Extremely outgoing but hate public speaking
( however I am always in a position to present at work)
- sometimes I think " monsters" could be under my bed (totally kidding )
I love a day to stay in sweats and catch up on my shows ( SOA, Homeland , Girls,) just to name a few or good movie -
-The half naked selfies are ridiculous -a pretty face or body only gets you so far - substance would be great -
-The group pictures are the best -umm yeah let me just guess which one you are .. I mean ... really - too funny
- if you start your message with "hey fishy fishy" I probably won't respond
- I am just me and there is a lot more than this profile .... now it's up to you to reach out and get to know me .