I moved back to San Francisco from New Orleans a few months ago, and it has been a wonderful transition. It's truly amazing to be back in this vibrant city and share the energy it espouses. Otherwise, I am getting back to the business of me. My focus these days is becoming the best version of myself: emotionally, intellectually, and professionally. The single-most important factor for me is staying true to my heart. I love the woman that I am and I can't wait to see the woman I have yet to become.
My personality is somewhat quirky. I can be very sarcastic at times, but it is all in fun. I tend to have a dark sense of humor and my preference is to be with people who understand, relate to, and share in my humor. I’m really good at finding humor in awkward situations. I am the person who laughs unexpectedly in meetings because the sheer stupidity of most things is simply hilarious. Most importantly, I can laugh at myself. Finding humor in everyday life is the only thing that keeps me sane. Laughter makes my heart happy.
What am I looking for? I so hate that question, especially since it ends in a preposition. At any rate, here goes.
1. A man who is kind and loves freely would be ideal.
2. Sense of humor is a must!!!
3. Conversation is key. I'd like to be able to speak with you about anything from politics to pie. Yes, I love pie (preferably pecan or sweet potato). :) Reality tv will not be a topic. I hate the Real Housewives of Anything, and I especially despise Honey Boo-Boo. And, what is with this new show called "All My Baby Mamas?" I just can't.
4. I love well-groomed men. Imagine GQ meets Sean Connery as 007. Yummmmmm!!!! What is the whole thing with Daniel Craig? I don't understand how he is handsome or even remotely believable as 007, but to each his/her own. Personally, I'd rather have a V8.
5. Intelligence. A knowledgeable and witty man is hot! I can just eat them up.
6. Ideally, my mate would understand sarcasm and accept my sarcastic nature.
If you are interested in learning more about me, send me a message.
WARNING: Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies or projects-you DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications. (It is recommended that other members post a similar notice or copy/paste this one like I did)