I've decided to revamp my profile because mostly none of this is important. Most people just want to know a few important things so I'll list those.
1. I have a Bachelor's Degree in Music Education
2. I work a full-time job
3. I'm a musician
4. I'm exceptionally short, but that doesn't bother me and hopefully doesn't bother you either.
5. I don't live with my parents but rather one roommate in an apartment
6. I regularly go to the gym, 4-5 days a week
7. I am definitely too nice for my own good
8. I consider myself to be very smart. I stay informed on current events, politics and social issues.
9. I truly believe online dating sucks because nobody takes the time to talk to anyone unless they look a super model
I'll be honest, I'm kind of a mess because I'm in this transitional phase in my life where I'm trying to figure things out. If that's a deterrent then so be it, but I feel like it's pretty normal for young people. If you would like to chat just message me! I'm super easy to talk to and extremely conversational.
Also I work in Park City but live in Salt Lake so I'm down to hang out in either place.
My first date is always something casual, like go to a coffee shop and just talk, get to know the person. Then depending on how it is going I think dinner is definitely an option, again at somewhere more casual. If there is live music nearby I always try to do something like that, as live music of any type can make for a good first date.