I'm the above average Puerto Rican/Dominican guy living life from day to day and looking for a change. I'm a Marine Corps veteran and now that I'm done with the military I've finished a B.A. in political science. My real passion is dancing (salsa, merengue, all that spanish stuff) and enjoying the company of close friends. I'm a pisces, read up on it I've found it to be a pretty accurate description. I judge by the content of your character not just looks. HOWEVER, that being said here are a couple freebies:
- If you haven't seen the inside of a classroom since high school, we probably will not be on the same wavelength
- Messages shorter than 5 words usually don't even get a second look
- A picture of you showing your ass off to the entire internet won't get you any points with me (yes gentlemen have standards as well, ladies)
- I'm attracted to a woman with a sense of humor and a good sense of self. Know who you are so I can get to know you.
- Keep it light and everything will be fine!
On the first date it's always best to keep it light, short, and fun. Something like grabbing coffee or having a drink somewhere we can talk is fine.