About me? I'm that guy that has a witty comeback for most things. I laugh a lot, have a good time at pretty much every thing, and enjoy the company of other people.
If we are going to make it as friends, or hopefully develop a relationship, you have to be ok with the following things:
* I have friends. I hope/expect that you do too. I have no intentions of losing my friends, nor do I want you to give up yours. That also means that we sometimes will be spending time doing activities with these friends that do not involve each other.
* I'm going to accidentally hurt your feelings and I understand that you will do the same to me. Being able to talk to me about them though is going to make a huge difference in whether or not this is an issue.
* I make fun of people, including myself. Please do not confuse this with bullying, it is meant to be good natured and fun, not demoralizing or demeaning.
* I might flirt with other girls, but would NEVER act on any type of flirtation while I am with someone. I very much dislike cheaters, and I would not ever want to put even someone I hated through that kind of situation.
Do I still have your attention? Keep reading...
* Even if I don't necessarily share the same interests as you, I would support you in pursuing those interests.
* I will not get offended if you have guy friends, or even if you flirt with them a bit. I take it as a compliment when I am with a woman that is desirable to other guys.
* I will encourage you to poke fun of me. Nothing is taboo and I do not subscribe to political correctness.
* I understand that a relationship isn't one sided. I know it takes work, communication, and understanding from both sides.
* I will be a gentleman, including things like opening doors for you, randomly find meaningful gifts, sending you flowers, or taking road trips on a whim with no particular destination.
* I understand that I am not perfect and there are things about me that I need to work on.
About my life:
Work keeps me pretty busy during the day, but does leave me with some flexibility in how I perform my duties. Sometimes that can leave me in a bit of a workaholic mode, but most times I can do the extra work from home.
Two of my favorite activities are either shooting pool, or playing Disc Golf. (No, I'm not a stoner!) I also actually really enjoy going to the gym, but hate going by myself. Lately, I have begun to get really serious about getting into better shape as well. I bought a bike to ride, have increased my disc golf playing, stopped drinking soda unless I'm out to lunch/dinner, and have slowly started to change my diet. That last part has been a bit of a struggle because I have been a picky eater all my life, but I'm determined to work through it and make myself find healthy things to eat rather than the same old unhealthy options I have eaten for years.
I listen to a wide range of music. I guess you could say my favorite genre is Rock (classical to alternative and everything in between), but you might catch me listening to country, rap, hip-hop, or classical on any given day as well.
Some of the things I would like to accomplish during my lifetime include Sky Diving, Visiting all 50 states (I've gotten about 12 of them already), visiting Australia, visiting space (if space tourism ever actually becomes affordable), and leave my legacy on something.
I'd also really like to find someone to spend the rest of this life with. Someone I can share all of the above with. Who may want to start a family with me (that part is open, as I don't necessarily want children, but I strongly feel that if I found the right person, I would want them).
If you are still reading at this point... what are you waiting for? Obviously I caught your interest. Send me a message!
I feel like I've given you a good starting base in getting to know a little bit about me. Please don't bother messaging me if you haven't done the same. I need something to go off of if I am going to be able to have a conversation with you.
Also, any messages containing a single word or something like "hey, how are you" will be ignored. Please introduce yourself to me with some type of substance. Even if you are repeating things already in your profile.
I'm not a grammar/spelling/punctuation freak so don't worry about that, but please be able to communicate somewhat effectively. It will go a long way, I promise :)
First Dates tend to suck. People are too nervous to really open up usually. The almighty first impression is a lasting one and can stop something great from ever getting off the ground.
I think a first date should be something extremely casual, not include food, and should be an activity that both people can enjoy. Time to talk to each other is EXTREMELY important. You can't do that while watching a movie.
I know that tradition usually states that the guy pick the date and show the girl a good time, but I think it will better serve both of us if we come to a consensus on something that we will both enjoy. Message me some ideas.
To send a message to
you MUST meet the following criteria:
Age between 25 and 35.
Live within 75 miles.
Must not have messaged users looking for intimate encounters or sex.
You must have a picture to contact this user.
Must not be looking for Intimate Encounter
Must not be married
Must not smoke
roses available. Click Send Message to send
Create Your Seduction Guide.