Hi there. So, here is a little bit about me and a few characteristics I look for in a man. It's so hard to find singles in O.C., and it doesn't help that I live in the Stepford Village. So here goes…
- I enjoy most things outdoors such as hiking, camping, trail running, swimming, horseback riding, beach going, etc.
- I stay pretty physically active. I used to do triathlons, but now mostly stick to CrossFit.
- I may be blonde, but I'm not a dumb blonde. I know the difference between their, there, and they're, and I'm hoping you do too.
- I love animals, all sorts. I currently have 2 cats and will eventually get another dog…. and no, I'm not a crazy cat lady.
- I like to dress up and be a girly girl, but I'm most myself in a pair of flip flops and hair tied up in a knot. If you expect me to wake up with a full face of makeup, you've got the wrong girl.
- I like confident men, but not c*cky. If you're a gentleman you get bonus points. They are a dying breed.
- I don't watch sports much, if ever, but don't mind if you do. Just note, I'll probably be off doing something else. For company, please insert guy friends here.
- My girlfriends are important to me and I do make time for them. Beware of girls without girlfriends….they are psycho.
- I also enjoy just hangin' at home, making food and a tasty beverage whilst watching a good show or movie. If I'm in good company, I can pretty much be happy doing anything. I certainly don't need to be constantly entertained.
- Chemistry, chemistry, chemistry! Obviously not something you can get a sense of through a computer. We will just have to meet to see.
Please feel free to reach out if you think we could be a match. If not, good luck to you and enjoy the journey.
P.S. - This whole 'describe your personality in one word thing…..lame. Don't place too much weight on that. I'm more than just one word.