Worked long hours that did not leave alot of time to cultivate new relationships.
What I treasure: 1.Peace 2.Sense of Humor 3.Music 4.Sunshine 5.Visual Beauty 6.Someone to share it with. (In that order)
Keep moving if you do any one of the following:
1. Enjoy Drama or instigates conflict / have no conflict resolution skills.
2. Have been told or think that you are a Sociopath / creeper / stalker / wierdo / takes photographs of people without their knowledge.
3. You have not experienced or felt extreme pain / sorrow / grief.
4. Think Life is about "Winning" or Food.
5. Listens to Country Music while in the presence of others (no offense).
6. Listens to Metal / Cookie Monster Music (with the exception of Pantera).
7. Still thinks that your parents are to blame for your life failures. The golden rule is if you are over 30, you can no longer use your parents as a scapegoat for the consequences of the past events in your life. Get over it and take life by the balls.
Personally, i think the guy that works at the gas station is hot and his girlfriend is a very, very lucky gal.
In conclusion, if you have answered no to all of the items above, congratulations ! You have passed the first part of your life ! You are a warm hearted human being and therefore have successfully dodged bullets life has thrown your way. Great job ! Now for the 2nd part of your life : dust yourself off, put on your best suit and lets party !