Worked long hours that did not leave alot of time to cultivate new relationships.
What I treasure: 1.Peace 2.Sense of Humor 3.Music 4.Sunshine 5.Visual Beauty 6.Someone to share it with. (In that order)
Keep moving if you do any one of the following:
1. Enjoy Drama or instigates conflict / have no conflict resolution skills.
2. Have been told or think that you are a Sociopath / creeper / stalker / wierdo / takes photographs of people without their knowledge.
3. You have not experienced or felt extreme pain / sorrow / grief.
4. Think Life is about "Winning" or Food.or Country Music. (lol)
5. Listens to Country Music while in the presence of others (no offense).
6. Listens to Metal / Cookie Monster Music (with the exception of Pantera).
7. Still thinks that your parents are to blame for your life failures. If your parents are still giving you money or paying for your bills, you are missing the lesson.
8. Thinks life is about scaring people, likes to play mean pranks on people, disrespects the elderly, women and children. Dont bother, I own a gun. My advise is to always treat others as you would like to be treated.
Personally, i think the guy that works at the gas station is hot and his girlfriend is a very, very lucky gal.
In conclusion, if you have answered no to all of the items above, congratulations ! You are a warm hearted human being, you don't stress over the small things in life and have successfully dodged the bullets life has thrown your way. That being said, you deserve a break! I believe everyday should be a small celebration of life, even to celebrate the here and NOW. So, come on in, relax, put your feet up, get yourself a cold drink and let's party !