There's a 99.9% chance that we'll have a great convo on here. And there's a 0.1% chance that it will go any further. Very cautious but curious to see whats out there. Not here to really meet anyone like I said I'm only here for curiosity.
I'm really into fitness I always try to stay in shape. I love helping others get in shape as well. My dream is to own my own gym one day and have the best personal trainers in the city. I like living life and having a good time. House music is my favorite type of music. I like hip hop as well. Even though I might look it I'm not ghetto at all. I'm very calm, always relaxed, hardly ever stressed, and layed back. Im not into ghetto girls and I like girls who are into staying in shape. Please don't be afraid to be yourself cause everyone else is taken ;).
**yes I have a couple of pics without a shirt. I'm sorry for those who get bothered by it. I don't have those shirtless pics because I think I'm all that or the shit. It's just to show you that I take care of myself.**
**no I don't have any nudes of myself. There's plenty of guys on here you can probably get nudes from. I'm not one of them**
**dont just add me to your favorites! Say something....I don't bite ;) I don't wanna be just your eye candy**