I am hoping to find my second half, someone who can complete my sentences and accept me for who I am. I have a great life which I am comfortable in, but would like to find someone to share it with...
Here are some things to keep in mind before contacting
- if you spend more time in front of a PC/XBOX rather than interacting with people, I'm not your type of girl.
- if you are looking for a southern belle, I'm not your type of girl.
- if you are looking for a cougar, unless you're Charlie Hunnam, I'm not interested.
- IF YOU ARE MARRIED/SEPARATED, I AM **NOT** INTERESTED!!!!!
- if you have facial hair, extra brownie points.
- if you like the typical Dallas woman dripping with bling, long fake nails, her nose up in the air, then I'm not your type.
- if you only have bathroom pics, you're not my type. Affliction shirts, really????
- if you require the person you're dating to update you with a status every hour, I'm not your girl.
- if you require your companion to be fit or in a fit lifestyle, YOU should not have man boobs... Just sayin....
Ok, I feel the need to say this.... all of my pics are recent, Oct 2012- October 2013. I would ask that you have recent ones as well.
-if you are over 30 and can't tell the difference between their, there and they're you are not my type of man.
- please, don't bring the drama. I leave that for my 6 year old. I can't believe I have to say that to grown men.
- I am interested in meeting my soulmate, not having pen pals. If you want countless emails & texts prior to meeting me, move to the next profile, I'm sure there are lots of women who want a texting buddy.
- Liars need not apply.
I am completely convinced that men absolutely don't read profiles. Prove me wrong.