Lets see...never a fan of this section so here it goes...
1. I am a Christian, and if you are too, that is major bonus points
2. I graduated from Penn State in 2005.
3. I am getting my Masters through the University of Virginia, est completion 2014
4. I have been teaching for 8 years.
5. I use to have a part time job with the Washington Nationals
6. I LOVE baseball.
7. I use to coach baseball at my school
8. I love college sports (Specifically Penn State, UVA)
9. I love live music, and have a great amount of respect for those that are musically gifted.
10. I try to go to one new travel destination a year, more if the opportunity presents itself.
11. I like to cook, and will make you the best Chicken Parm that you have ever had.
12. I can't dance. Sorry, but I just wasn't blessed with the ability to shake what my mama gave me to any type of music.
13. I prefer establishments with live bands as opposed to "clubs"
14. When I ask you questions about yourself, I genuinely care
15. and the fact you've been sitting on the edge of your seat to find out, my favorite color is blue.
Random fact: I onced participated in a dance marathon for 48 hours that helped raise 3.6 million dollars to help kids with cancer
I am looking for a chill, down to earth "girl next door" if you will. Someone who willingly wants to go to a sporting event, but also enjoys a nice quiet dinner. I am a Christian, and that is a huge part of my life, so it is certainly a bonus if you share the same beliefs and would not hesitate to try out some church events.
**if you don't actually want to communicate, then don't click "you want to meet me", it kind of defeats the purpose.** have a nice day!!