Originally from Kentucky. I’m a huge sports fan, can’t get enough. I ran track and XC in college at the University of Louisville, I would have played football but I’m still waiting on my growth spurt (5’10 skinny kids don’t make good linebackers). I’m a Cincinnati pro-sports team fan, we are rarely good, but I got to love those Bengals.
I’m active and still in good shape and need someone who can keep up.
I’m what you call the best of both worlds. I wear a suit and tie to work and present business models to Regional Vice Presidents, but like my Chuck Taylors and a few beers on/by the beach equally as much. Glass of wine in Napa or Rock concert, Running with the bulls, you name it, I’m down.
Things I find funny (plug and play):
Monty Python, Dave Chappelle Show, Old SNL (Will Farrell, Eddie Murphy, Chris Farley eras), Southpark…etc.
Music I think is great:
Weezer, Killers, Jimmy Eat World, Beatles, Dave Matthews Band, Old Crow Medicine Show, Lil Wayne, Snoop, Fountains of Wayne, Greenday, Frank Sinatra , Dispatch, Starting line, Pepper, NOFX, Jack Johnson, Johnny Cash, Ramones, Louie Armstrong, Two Door Cinema Club….everything.
Crazy tomfoolery I’ve been involved in:
1. Pulled a dead body off a cruise ship in St. Thomas and delivered to morgue (For the record: I had nothing to do with the guys death).
2. Played drinking games in an underground German Pub In Augsburg with complete strangers
3. Ran a 10k with a broken tibia - hurt like hell.
Goal: Own my own business and be my own boss.
I’m well-traveled, previously lived in Cincinnati OH, Columbus OH, Louisville KY, Orlando FL, Destin FL, Dallas TX, and Nashville, TN; Vacationed to 43 US cities, 7 different countries, and touched foot on 2 different continents. And now, California.
If you want to message me, I’m all about it. Please answer one of the following questions so its not the same random boring conversation.
1. Who was your childhood hero? Why?
2. If you could be at one pivotal world changing event, which one? Why?
3. If you could be anywhere in the world, where? Why?
4. What were you for Halloween?
You only live Once! Cheers!