Some facts about me (in no particular order)
1) I have a very positive outlook
2) I am very outgoing
3) I like "new hard rock" music
4) I am a dog person
5) I like to make lists
6) Financially secure
7) I probably drive too fast
8) I believe Champagne is absolutely delightful
9) I am not obsessive about the list making thing
10) I like sports; especially baseball & arena football
11) I have an 11 year old son
12) I am honest
13) I have a great job
14) I am passionate
15) Probably a little left of center
16) Open minded
17) I am a very good cook
18) You will have BBQ envy :)
19) Turner Classic Movies is my "go to" channel (if there is no game on)
20) I am a "beginning hiker"
21) I enjoy travel...weekend getaways & such
22) I avoid "chain" restaurants as much as possible
23) Je parle un peu le français
24) I try to see at least one ballet and one opera each season
25) I am a terrible dancer, so I try to avoid it; but I like to watch others dance
26) I exercise every day
I also think thunderstorms are wonderful...even if it means I have to spend an hour cleaning leaves out if the pool.
I think I'm funny; my son has his doubts! He will catch on, eventually.
I try to stay active, hiking, walking, bowling, working out...playing ball with my son.
Ok, enough about me...what about you?
You are intelligent, funny, open-minded, have integrity, attractive (to me!), kind, considerate, passionate, financially secure, you possess certain measure of fiscal freedom. It is a big bonus if you live "on my side of town"!
I'm sure there is a lot more you are anxious to know about me and to tell me about yourself; so send me an email!
Oh...I'm a bit of a smart ass too!
Conversation Starters (i.e. what you'd like to do on a first date...)
This can be a quick "meet and greet" over coffee or a drink after work...so we can size each other up...make sure the "creep meter" does not start pinging!