Like most people on this site I find it so awkward to write about myself for the world to see. What if someone from work were to see my profile? How awkward would that be!?
Anyways I'll just suck it up and write a few quick facts about myself:
- I love to travel; I've been to Australia, Greece, Italy, France, Croatia. I've also travelled 19 days through Europe to places such as Amsterdam, London, Munich, Florence, Rome. And I'm planning a trip to Asia in May 2013.
- I love laughing, having fun, making fun of myself, laughing, making other people laugh ... You get the point ...
- I try to stay fit by jogging, going to yoga, I've taken ice hockey lessons last summer and failed miserably but would love for a guy to take me out on a rink and "play hockey" with me lol
- I'm very close to my family so family always comes first
- I tend to see the good in people and I tend to get along with mostly everyone
- Some of my favorite foods are: Nutella sandwiches on white bread, oysters, sushi, popcorn with ketchup-flavored powder and butter, Mc Donald's cheeseburgers dressed like a Big Mac lol.
So that's it for now but I promise I'll come back to write a bit every once in awhile :)
And I'm on this site because I find it really hard to meet single guys, let alone start a relationship so I figured I would try an online dating site to open a few doors. Just don't waste my time if you have zero good intentions thanks :)
Conversation Starters (i.e. what you'd like to do on a first date...)
Coffee shop or a nice walk on Mt. Royal or downtown Montreal :) unless you want to take me to a nice restaurant then that's fineee with me ;)