"The third stage (of feminine love) begins when you know that you don't depend on a man, that you can make your own decisions and guide your own life, and yet you are tired of keeping up your guard; you want to relax in your feminine body and emotions. You want to stop protecting your heart. You want to swoon in the bliss of utter surrender, spiritually, emotionally and sexually."
~Finding God Through Sex, David Deida
I'm highly creative. I own my own business and I love it. I'm open, direct, assertive and passionate. I match those qualities with being vulnerable, kind and generous. I'm looking for a man who elevates me consciously, spiritually, sexually, entrepreneurially and physically. I'm looking for a lover who is excited by my intensity.
Random stuff about me:
* My 2013 intentions include treating myself generously and lavishly.
* I've been very intentional about healing myself this year.
* I'm in love with being 40.
* I'm a seeker. I'm very spiritual and I crave that in a partner. I want a lover who can talk about the mystery, magic and miracles of the Universe and who seeks deeper meaning and deeper connection.
* I practice Law of Attraction and I'm very good at making magic happen.
* Authors are my rockstars, I read every day. I read a lot of spiritual, personal growth, finance and wealth literature.
* I'm a sucker for hot springs, pools and beaches. Sex in these places is not as fun as they make it look in movies.
* I've led an unusually colorful life and expect it to only get better from here.
* I've made a living as a writer for over 15 years. For me it's write or die.
* I have two school-aged children, which is really fun, except when it's not. (dad position filled, lover/partner position open)
* Kickboxing makes me feel sexy. CrossFit makes me feel like a badass. Yoga makes me bendy.
* I don't drink or do any drugs and I strongly desire the same from a partner. Consciousness, vulnerability and intimacy are my preferred highs.
I'm turned on by a sexy, successful smart and funny man on the spiritual path, a dad who is involved in his children's lives (my kids have a good dad), a man who has learned what he needed to learn from past relationships and has moved on (moving on means you're not angry at your ex anymore).
The secret to getting into my heart is oral - I mean, Verbal. Words are my craft and my playground. A man who can use them to express his creativity, power and emotions is very, very sexy to me. Word Play is foreplay.
I prefer dating to messaging back and forth. Pheromones are essential and you can't smell them via electronic communication. I don't give my email address or phone number to strangers, it's a boundary issue.