I am hoping to meet a lady that has traveled and has the time to see more of what the World has to offer. You should like some of the finer things in life but still enjoy a cold drink sitting around a bonfire and using some language that some would say is not lady like. You should also be gainfully employed or gainfully retired as I won't be a sugar daddy and I don't expect you to be a sugar momma.
Things that you will notice of myself:
1) Family and friends always come first
2) Red wine is always better than white, even with white meat. You can have white but I won't try it
3) Import beer is usually better than domestic
4) Green beans and cooked peas are terrible
5) My dog is a bit crazy
6) Golf is good for the soul
7) I like Jazz music along with old rock and blues and some country
8) I still bbq when it's minus 40
9) Don't mess with my morning paper
10) I am not a big fan of Tim Hortons coffee, there's no taste
The important thing is that both of us respect each others interests and who knows perhaps even participate in those activities (except for #4, see above).
I am hoping that you are a lady that see’s most challenges as opportunities and that the glass is always better than half full.
I hope to hear from you but please have something in the messages that will be the start of a good conversation.