Here are some random epiphanies (call them "truths of life" if you will) that I've had:
1) Was learning cursive really necessary?
2) There is great need for a sarcasm font.
3) Bad decisions make good stories.
4) You never know when it'll strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.
5) I hate leaving my house confident and looking good, and then not seeing anyone of importance the entire day. What a waste.
6) I think the freezer deserves a light as well.
7) I wish Google Maps had an "Avoid Ghetto" routing option.
8) Sometimes, I'll watch a movie that I watched when I was younger and suddenly realize I had no idea what the heck was going on when I first saw it. Forrest Gump is the prime example.
9) I would rather try to carry 10 over-loaded plastic bags in each hand than take 2 trips to bring my groceries in.
10) The only time I look forward to a red light is when I'm trying to finish a text.
11) Is it just me, or do high school kids get dumber and dumber every year?
12) Sometimes I'll look down at my watch 3 consecutive times and still not know what time it is.
13) There's no worse feeling than that millisecond you're sure you are going to die after leaning your chair back a little too far.
14) I will never forgive Scar for murdering Mufasa.
Feel free to message me if you agree with one or more of these "truths"! (I might start keeping a tally of which one is most universal..)