UPDATE AS OF 3/1/15......
As of today I have started talking to a very handsome and sweet gentleman that I was blessed enough to meet on here. So as of right now I am no longer looking, I'd ike to run with it and see where it takes us. And to all you still looking for that one piece of the puzzle that's missing, best of luck to you in your search and God bless. :)
Ok, well I'm from West Virginia and bounced between there and Texas until '95 & I've been here ever since..... so, I'm pretty much like the Clampets meet King of the Hill.... lol.
I'm looking for good old-fashioned, down home, kinda guy!!! Who knows how to treat a woman with respect, & won't try to lead, but will walk beside me. Looking for a man whose a little laid back,loves to b-b-q, dosen't mind acting like a big kid sometimes but who also can be serious when the need is there. I love my family & circle of friends dearly, so there is a approval process. Sweating yet? Just kidding, but they are an important part of my life.
Ok fellas, I'm looking for a mans' man. Someone who has some or all of the following traits:
1) Enjoys the outdoors (camping, fishing, b-b-q's,etc.)
2) Loves kids. I have 4, they're with me 1/2 of the time.
3) Loves or @ least will tolerate football, if you like the Cowboys & Horns that's a plus.
4) Likes to go dancing,
5) Isn't intimidated by guns & enjoys shooting.
6) Not an alcoholic, I don't mind a couple of drinks every now & then but not every day, all day.
7) Someone with manners, morals & polite, not to just me but in general.
8) Will treat me like a lady with the respect that any self respecting lady deserves. ( Which I am)
9) Most of all, a God loving man. Believes in the Lord & either does attend or wouldn't mind going to church with me eventually. I'm not a "Bible thumper" or "Holy roller", but I do believe in the Lord & I do go to church weekly & would love to have someone to share in the Glory with. I am very strong in my faith and fully intend on sitting at the right hand of the Father when He deams its time for me to come home and I would love for my best friend to be by my side.
"it's better to hold your tongue, than to say something you'll regret,
be quick to listen, slow to speak, & slow to get angry."