Ok, well I'm from West Virginia and bounced between there and Texas until '95 & I've been here ever since..... so, I'm pretty much like the Clampets meet King of the Hill.... lol.
I'm looking for good old-fashioned, down home, kinda guy!!! Who knows how to treat a woman with respect, & won't try to lead, but will walk beside me. Looking for a man whose a little laid back,loves to b-b-q, dosen't mind acting like a big kid sometimes but who also can be serious when the need is there. I love my family & circle of friends dearly, so there is a approval process. Sweating yet? Just kidding, but they are an important part of my life.
Ok fellas, I'm looking for a mans' man. Someone who has some or all of the following traits:
1) Enjoys the outdoors (camping, fishing, b-b-q's,etc.)
2) Loves kids. I have 4, they're with me 1/2 of the time.
3) Loves or @ least will tolerate football, if you like the Cowboys & Horns that's a plus.
4) Likes to go dancing,
5) Isn't intimidated by guns & enjoys shooting.
6) Not an alcoholic, I don't mind a couple of drinks every now & then but not every day, all day.
7) Someone with manners, morals & polite, not to just me but in general.
8) Will treat me like a lady with the respect that any self respecting lady deserves. ( Which I am)
9) Most of all, a God loving man. Believes in the Lord & either does attend or wouldn't mind going to church with me eventually. I'm not a "Bible thumper" or "Holy roller", but I do believe in the Lord & I do go to church weekly & would love to have someone to share in the Glory with. I am very strong in my faith and fully intend on sitting at the right hand of the Father when He deams its time for me to come home and I would love for my best friend to be by my side.
"it's better to hold your tongue, than to say something you'll regret,
be quick to listen, slow to speak, & slow to get angry."