I love, respect and honor my God, my Bible, my country, my gun rights, all of my flags (American, Texas and confederate) and if you don't love and respect the above mentioned and there's no reason to even humor the idea of messaging me.
Ok, well I'm from West Virginia and bounced between there and Texas until '95 & I've been here ever since..... so, I'm pretty much like the Clampets meet King of the Hill.... lol.
I'm looking for good old-fashioned, down home, kinda guy!!! Who knows how to treat a woman with respect, & won't try to lead, but will walk beside me. Looking for a man whose a little laid back, loves to b-b-q, dosen't mind acting like a big kid sometimes but who also can be serious when the need is there. I love my family & circle of friends dearly, so there is a approval process. Sweating yet? Just kidding, but they are an important part of my life.
Ok fellas, I'm looking for a mans' man. Someone who has some or all of the following traits:
1) Enjoys the outdoors (camping, fishing, b-b-q's,etc.)
2) Loves kids. I have 4, they're with me 1/2 of the time.
3) Loves or @ least will tolerate football, if you like the Cowboys & Horns that's a plus.
4) Likes to go dancing, live music and maybe even a little karaoke every now and then.
5) Isn't intimidated by guns & enjoys shooting.
6) Not an alcoholic or participate with any kind of narcotics. I don't mind a social drinker however.
7) Someone with manners, morals & polite, not to just me but in general.
8) Will treat me like a lady with the respect that any self respecting lady deserves. ( Which I am)
9) Most of all, a God loving man. Believes in the Lord & either does attend or wouldn't mind going to church with me eventually.
"it's better to hold your tongue, than to say something you'll regret,
be quick to listen, slow to speak, & slow to get angry."