...DISCLAIMER Added 09.22.2021 - If you have any intention whatsoever to pull the disappearing act after we talk for a while or especially if we decided to meet, please just move on now. If that's never been done to you, you have no idea how lousy that can feel. If you decide that I'm not worth your time, that's okay, but if we're going to talk you should at least think enough of me to tell me what went wrong or that you've changed your mind. END DISCLAIMER
Like most people, I'm not a fan of filling out this profile. So, I'm going to make this as efficient as possible. After perusing the other profiles on here, I've noticed some common concerns that I'll address up front in a neat list.
1. I have a job. A pretty good one actually.
2. I have a vehicle.
3. I haven't lived with my parents in long time.
4. I'm not simply looking for sex.
5. I'm very kid friendly. I have kids myself. In fact, I think it's a bonus if you have kids too. The lives of people with kids tend to mesh better.
6. I do not want to have any more children.
7. I have no interest in "drama" or "games." I am 100% grown up and expect the same from other adults.
Yeah, I'm a pretty normal guy. I got to the movies once in a while. I hangout with my kids a lot. I go out to the bar with guys maybe four or five times a year. I workout and watch what I eat more than the average person. I'm somewhat into cars, especially performance luxury vehicles. I like going for long walks. I did very well in school, but kept to myself too much to be an overachiever. I cook a little. I'm not much for camping. Don't get me wrong. I enjoy outdoor activities (hiking, fires with family and friends, etc.) as long as I can sleep in a bed at night and shower in the morning. I'm definitely trying to get out more, travel more, try new things, and meet new people.
What am I looking for? People are individuals, and I try to take them as such. I don't have any preconceived expectations; you are probably way more interesting than anything I could have imagined myself. However, I have found there are some simple, basic things that are very desirable. So, another efficient list ...
1. Good personal hygiene and grooming habits
2. You do NOT have to look like a super model. In fact, other than they're made up by a team of makeup artists and carry themselves with confidence, they're not all that good looking. Any woman who looks happy and healthy is attractive.
3. Honesty and integrity
4. Not into drugs
5. Trustworthiness around children
6. Zero "drama" or "games" as noted above
Cirque Du Soleil performing The Beatles LOVE at the Mirage in Las Vegas. A shopping trip in New York City around Christmas time. Drinking over-priced booze by a pool on a cruise ship. Day hike in the Amazon rain forest. Cooking dinner at home and watching a movie on the TV. A walk through an old European city such as London, Paris, or Venice. A wine tour in the Finger Lakes area followed by dinner at one of the bed and breakfasts. I could probably go on forever ...
To send a message to
you MUST meet the following criteria:
Must not do drugs
roses available. Click Send Message to send
Create Your Seduction Guide.