Lets see how this works out. I'm sure nobody really reads these things because most are just looking at this first pic and moving on or clicking to send a message. But oh well.
I'm 30, never married, have no kids. I was recommended to this site from some friends.
I work long hours which is tough when you are trying to connect with someone but anything is possible these days.
I graduated with my Bachelors in Music Recording and currently work as an internet manager in a sales position.
I am a Raven's fan so I would love to have a girl to take to the games.
Down to facts which I'm sure most girls want to know.
1. I work out at the gym 4 days a week for 2 hours a night.
2. Go out with friends usually on Saturday's and family on Sunday's.
3. I'm not a bum I own my Car and Own a townhouse.
4. I have a great relationship with my Mom and Dad (they've been married for 33 years).
5. I'm a very good Cook, mother taught me well.
6. Yes I do my own laundry and my house is very clean along with my cars.
7. I read books at night, dorky but me.
8. Like most guys I play video games but it does not control my life.
9. I'm very nice and have never cheated.
10. I'm looking for a educated girl.
11. It would be amazing to find a girl who feels like an equal and ready to express her opinions on things.
If you want to get to know me all you have to do is ask. I'm funny and witty but how the hell do you prove that while typing????
Something light, no pressure, fun. Who knows. Any place where you can be one on one with someone and just be yourself. I'm very low pressure and enjoy meeting people
OR. absolutely batsh*t crazy and lets go to a Ravens game or rock climbing or something nutty. Either way I'm happy.
Movies are bad ideas.... can't talk to one another and awkward if we go to scary movie and I get scared or something or start crying over something with drama.