I'm a pretty open-minded person, BUT when it comes to dating, I do have some guidelines... warnings... preferences... prerequisites... because don't we all? They are as follows:
1. I'm not looking for a relationship nor **** buddy. Let me repeat in caps... I AM NOT LOOKING FOR A **** BUDDY!! I'm not into casual sex. When it comes to sex, I categorize myself as traditional.
2. Religion or spirituality is a must. So if you don't believe in a higher power, I suggest you get God or get lost!
3. I'm into sports and cars. You don't have to be into either one of those things, but if you aren't, I'll probably deduct a couple man-points from you :P
4. I enjoy learning about other cultures and art. These are things that require sophistication. Please have some of that in your repertoire or we probably get along.
5. I appreciate a guy with a good sense of humor, especially quirky guys. If you can make me laugh, I might be willing to forgive you for missing some of the above things.
6. I seem to be attracted to guys who are around 5'8 or taller. If we do end up going on a date, there's a good chance I'm going to be wearing heels. I'd prefer to be looking up at you instead of getting a whif of your shampoo.
7. I'm very attracted to white guys. Although I'm Filipino, I'm normally not attracted to Filipino guys, which works out because Filipino guys usually aren't attracted to me. Also I'm not attracted to black guys. Other races? Maybe. Just be super cute ;)
If you've read this far and you haven't been eliminated by any of my guidelines/warnings/preferences/prerequisites, send me a message :)