I am as genuine, sincere, and fun as they come. If you are used to meeting and dealing with jerks and insensitive guys with bad intentions then I'm a breadth of fresh air. A little about me:
Ok, so writing out my bio in a few paragraphs doesn't really sound like fun to me. I don't think a standard bio really captures who I am and seems too formal for my personality. I believe that you can get a better understanding for who I am through my experiences, a list of moments, inspirations, peak performances, and things that I cherish.
* I am not afraid of spiders
* As a kid I used to like jumping from the roof thinking I could learn to fly one day – too many cartoons
* I’ve been to 32 of the 50 US states (no place like Cali)
* Learned to surf in my dreams :) - I’m actually taking a class in a few weeks
* I do random acts of kindness but keep them to myself
* I enjoy giving back and have been involved in charity work for numerous years
* Rode on a massive pig once and it felt like I was on a mechanical bull
* Took a vacation trip to Spain by myself
* Went to New York just to go ice skating at Rockefeller Plaza
* I’ve run 2 half marathons and I’m no Forrest Gump
* I played baseball in college
* I love cooking and baking – this is not a typo
* I’m adventurous and will try almost everything once – never thought I would ever jump out of a plane
* I don’t like onions except on salsa and McDonalds burgers (I’m convinced they are artificial)
* I believe in chivalry and will always treat a woman with the utmost respect
* I've been told I'm a hunk, but a hunk of what?
* I got lost in the ocean paddle boarding – true story
I am looking for my best friend and not a yes person, the one I can openly talk to about anything, someone I can enjoy having deep conversations with, one who will complement and balance me, and the one who will challenge/stimulate me in all aspects of life. A woman that's not afraid to let her hair down, unless she is wearing a wig. I'm seeking someone who is breathing, not in any type of relationship such as marriage, a cult, or prison. A woman that has a steady head on her shoulders, but not a steady shot when she's mad :)
One of my passions is traveling and seeing the world. We only live once and I want to see as much of it as possible. While some people prefer to collect art, I prefer to collect experiences and the more meaningful the experience, the better. Traveling has had such a significant impact on my life. To explore a new culture and connect with someone that speaks a different language, to share a smile, share a laugh, and simply realize that despite great distances, we are all not so different from each other after all.
I enjoy reading and hanging out. The last thing I read was a sign that said "One way, do not enter." Then I woke up in the hospital. I REALLY need to pay more attention to the road signs. I guess that is why I usually hang out in hospitals, healing, but when I am not doing that, I go to the zoo and visit some of my relatives in the primate exhibits. I'd love to take you there but they tend to throw things at strangers. Not good things either. I also like to dance but the only dances I know are the "Robot" and "Macarena", so I am always a hit on the dance floor....I tried to learn the electric slide but I slid into a wall and broke my leg (just kidding).
I'd love to hear from you If I spark your interest and you're up for having some fun and meeting a smart, friendly, comical, and sincere man who still believes in chivalry. What are you waiting for? Let's have a drink some time, have a few laughs, and share some stories.