I am an outgoing, driven, passionate, and easy-going girl who doesn't take herself too seriously. I grew up in the Redondo Beach area and lived in Seattle, WA for 7 years. I have an amazing family and a few wonderful close friends. A few things I am very passionate about are film, family, friends, music, coffee, and travel. New experiences and new places excite me because I'm a very outgoing person, but I am also someone who loves being home and having cozy nights every now and then. I've lived in Los Angeles for over a year now but still enjoy experiencing all the city has to offer.
Looking to meet new people in the city and if I meet someone special along the way then great!
Few fun facts about me:
1. Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day
2. I come from a family of very entertaining personalities
3. I dance when driving in the car
4. I treasure my friendships and believe it is better to have a few close friends then many semi-good friends
5. I collect movie ticket stubs
6. I have a major crush on Robert Downey Jr., he is one of my favorite actors
7. I am extremely afraid of jellyfish (I was stung when I was younger)
8. I have 2 tattoos (small)
9. First music video I ever saw was Michael Jackson's "Thriller" and I fell in love!
10. Love red wine
11. I love all kinds of foods except I am not a big fan of seafood
12. Have a love/hate relationship with scary movies
13. Probably quote lines from the TV series "Friends" and "Sex and the City" daily
14. To travel around the world is going to be one of my goals in life
15. I will feel that I have lived well if I have inspired someone