1. I love love love to sing but I'm terrible at it. I'm tone deaf, really I am.
2. I'm not afraid of any insect or spider. I would smoosh them with my hands if you wanted me to.
3. I just like to be in my own world on the dance floor. Yeah, i kind of look like a flailing monkey and I don't really care. I'm kidding, I dance pretty well;) lets dance until our legs fall off.
4. I love music and movies but I have a hard time remembering them. HAHA. SO don't ask me who sings this or who is the actor. They are always known as "that dude from that other movie that sang that song that goes like this..lalalala"
5. I'm funny and sarcastic. I like to make racist jokes about myself because I fit the stereotype very well. Margaret Cho got nothing on me. Half of the time I'm probably the only one laughing at my jokes and you know when I'm done is when I say "I'm funny, *sigh* I love me."
6. I enjoy trying new things. I never played any sports growing up, because I spent most of my time with my head in books. Now, I try to be more active. Every month, I want to be able to say I did or learned something new. In the last few month..I've done sky diving, ziplining, horseback riding, and next is riding a motorcycle!
7. I lose everything, I mean everything. I spend about a minimum of 30 minutes trying to find my keys each day. I always lose my clothes too.. yeah how do you do that? i really don't know sometimes.