In essence I am busy single dad who is seeing what's out there. I've been on and off of this site before and have made some great friends, but I am looking for someone that will be a good fit in my life for quite some time to come.
Just a few things about me:
* Raised to be a gentleman (don't believe in asking for naked pictures, or treating a woman badly or like an object, especially a stranger on a dating website). This is also something I am teaching my son this as well.
* Divorced for for close to four years and have done the whole 'casual dating' thing already and am now seeking a potential LTR to develop in a slow fashion with someone I know there's a true connection with. Also believe in the whole 'one woman man, and one man woman concept' too.
* Comfortable with my faith & morals as well as having God in my life. This doesn't mean that you need be, but I have based all 37 years of my life with a set of 'rules' I live by, all while respecting many different views and opinions of others as well.
* An "ISFJ" for those of you know what that means :-)
* Enjoys an occasional hike - like a day out at Hendy Woods State Park, or out at Pt. Reyes, but I'm not an experienced hiker by any means, and I'm good with that.
* Loves life, no really, I mean it - this is it, there's no second chances at this, so why not at least try to enjoy your time here? If you can't do that, then I'm sorry things have come to that point for you.
* Believes in romance/doing nice things for others/showing that I care. I'm a giver and often wear my heart on my sleeve - it's just the way I see things functioning in a healthy relationship.
* Have my act together, but will always be a work in progress, and do come with flaws & carry my baggage well (It fits well in the overhead compartment the last time I checked!).
* Love Horror Movies, and a good Thriller - been a horror fan since I was eight years old and haven't thought twice about since.
* Steak or burgers tend to be my favorite meal, but I also tend to favor a great pizza as well.
* Dance music is my personal favorite type of music, and you'll get bonus points if you know who "Tiesto" is!
* I am madly addicted to coffee - I think it's a job requirement honestly!
* And I work for the county (eeek! I'm a government worker), but I try hard not to fit into that cliche that so many of us are grouped into!
If any of this sounds interesting to you, send a quick message to say hello - I look forward to hearing from you.
I always like to meet at a coffee shop for the first time. That way we can spend some time getting to know each other and relaxed environment & see if there's any compatibility. First meeting is success, then I will suggest a date to a place with a fun atmosphere like a pizza place. I'm a simple guy and I like doing simple things :-)