First off, major bonus points to anyone who knows what my headline refers to.
I'd like to start off with this. The best relationship I've been in started with the two of us being friends. We got to know one another, became comfortable being goofy around one another, and it progressed from there. Since then, each relationship has started on the basis of being boyfriend/girlfriend, so I'd like to revert back to what worked before. I'M SOLELY LOOKING FOR A FRIEND FOR NOW. But that's not to say we wouldn't be off doing stuff and having fun, but I'm a one girl guy, and my heart doesn't come easily. If we can't be friends, we can't be anything more, simple as that.
I like to think of myself as a free spirit. I go with the flow and feel a connection with nature. I love being outdoors, whether I'm on an adventure, camping somewhere new, or waking up at 6am to surf and catch the perfect set. I live my life through positive vibes, so please leave your drama and stress at the door. I'm extremely easy going, am hard to upset, and am always upbeat.
When I'm not being a total hippie, you can find me doing lots of regular guy stuff. I'm very into sports, go Lakers and 49ers! I used to play extremely competitively in high school, but due to some ACL tears I'm much more of a relaxed player. I love playing disc golf, although the options are very limited here in socal unlike back home in norcal. Humor is a spice of life in my opinion, and I try to find the humor in everything. Here are some thoughts that make me laugh:
- Isn't it weird how we all have a little voice in our head, like the one you use to read this?
- Fingers are kind of odd, it's like our arms split up into little arms and they hug everything we hold.
- I'd have the hardest choice trying to decide living in a world where Harry Potter was real, or where Pokemon was real.
- If you think about it, technically, the brain named itself.
- Ever notice the word OK is like a little sideways person?
- Why doesn't white chocolate milk exist?
- If you say "beer can" in a British accent, you're saying "bacon" in a Jamaican accent. Try it.
- Is the 's' or the 'c' silent in the word scent?
Okay, back to talking about myself. I currently work at a software company in Costa Mesa. Yes, I'm a bit of a computer nerd, and I did in fact work at the Geek Squad for a while =p My taste in music is quite eclectic, but some favorites right now include Rebelution, Iration, Stick Figure, SOJA, The Green, The Expendables, Pepper, Jack Johnson, and basically anything I can relax and enjoy the beat to. I also like rap as I fancy myself a bit of a poet. You might think that statement is weird, but the right type of rap is lyrically very impressive. Zion I, Andre Nickatina, Mac Dre, Tech N9ne, Atmosphere, Jurassic 5, People Under the Stairs, Eminem, and Diabolic are a few favorites of mine too.
I could keep rambling, but let's keep some stuff secret so we have something to talk about later.
If you'd like to start a conversation, make a move. There's nothing sexier than a woman who goes after what she wants =p