Not replying to messages with "Hi" or "Hey" any longer :|
If you want to take the time to talk to me, get to know me; but just know a few things;
1) I have a name! (JESSECUH!) NOT: Baby, babe, hun, sweetie, sweetheart, cutie, cutie pie, sexy, beautiful, gorgeous or ma.
2) I have jealousy, trust, believing issues.. But if you want to earn my friendship and/or trust, then you have to prove it.
3) I'm not a whore, slut, skank, bad girl; I DON'T: hook up, **** buddies, suck your**** get high to **** you, party with alcohol.. (alcohol free)
4) If you have vocabulary, I will answer. If you don't sound like you have an education, grammar and punctuation then I will not talk to you.
5) I go to college, somewhere in California. Not saying where. I want to pursue being a baysitter and maybe own my own daycare, I love kids c:
Things I love; soccer, camping, rivers, swimming, walking around town, shopping, barbecues, family outings, reading, listening to music, hanging out with friends, sleepovers, watching movies, laughing, bonfires, adventures, cigarettes, photography;
Foods I love: Pizza, spaghetti, tacos, quesadillas, pasta, sandwiches, ice cream, sundaes, cookies, popcorn, mac n cheese, chips, cheetos, funyons, garlic bread, breadsticks, cake, pancakes, waffles, toast.
I maybe rude and ****y, but I'm 199% sarcastic.
If you can't handle that then feel free to leave
Unless you can stand my ****y sarcasm then congratulations. You passed the ****ing test. :D
Nobody is perfect, but everyone has their own imperfections.
We have flaws, and we also have issues but we are humans.
Some people say "Live life to the fullest."
You should enjoy little things, adventure things, enjoy the moments in life & never put things aside.
I'm the kind of girl with a future but I don't have it planned all the way.
I don't trust easy but I do have walls built.
I like to life my own life; make my own rules, decisions and choices that I can make.
I have college plans, to major in early childhood and/or a psychology.
Then whatever happens after;
Work for a school, or something with kids that are around pre-school age or babysit.
As long as I've got a job and something to look for after I finish college.
If that doesn't work out then I'd major in psychology, because I enjoy listening to people and love giving advice.
Random, unique, different, wild, silly, weird, crazy, stupid, sarcastic, loud, insane, cool, sweet, funny, cute, beautiful, fun, romantic, outgoing, adventurous, lazy; anything but ordinary or normal. That's what life makes you try to be, we have too much ordinary normal people in this world.
But I'm fun to hang around with, really crazy and love making people laugh. Or just having some funny jokes to laugh about with people. You can judge me, or say I'm boring. But I have a lot of sides to me. In the end, you'll love getting to know my many sides of the person I am.
My life is full of everything..
From friends to music to school, drama and crazy times, memories and vacations;
Some people would kill to have a perfect life, or rather live on their own.
But I choose to enjoy the little things: being with my family and friends, getting an education, having adventures and sneaking out once in a while. Or even going to concerts, on road trips and vacations. I have arguments with people but we get over our issues.