I love life and find the positivity in every aspect. Even when life is rocky and difficult, which happens from time to time, I still find it to be so beautiful! We are constantly growing and constantly changing; and it's awesome!
I spent majority of my life in Texas before moving out to California. In between Texas and California I spent several months in South America. From the career aspect, I've been in advertising and marketing for over 9 years. There is also a strong passion with Psychology and learning about the human mind and patterns in life. Ahhh I love it! Now I'm back in Texas before I find my next adventure.
Some fun facts about me:
- Laughter is my ultimate therapy!
- I love to travel
- I love to experience new things in life.
- I love words, font, quotes....words!
- I surround myself by people with uplifting spirits.
- I’m a country girl at heart and that will always be my roots.
- Hitting the backroads with best friends and reminiscing on the good ol’ days mean the world to me when I have home visits.
- I enjoy being able to sit outside, look up at the stars, hear the sound of insects in the night, and enjoy the peace and quiet.
- I enjoy the feeling of warm rain on my face and the colors of fall.
- Dancing under the stars is extremely romantic.
- I love to play like a big kid...Dave & Busters, theme park, and any go-cart place rocks!
- Taking pictures is a passion of mine.
- I love to take myself out of the familiar and into something seemingly new.
- I find extreme happiness in helping other people and doing random acts of kindness.
- I live by that next adventure waiting to happen.
- I absolutely love surprises.
- I embrace change when it happens no matter how difficult it may be.