I love life and find the positivity in every aspect of every day of my life. Even with life is rocky and difficult, which happens from time to time, I still find it to be so beautiful! We are constantly growing and constantly changing; and it's awesome!
I spent majority of my life in Texas before moving out to California. In between Texas and California I spent several months in South America. From the career aspect, I've been in advertising and marketing for over 8 years. There is also a strong passion with Psychology and learning about the human mind and patterns in life. Ahhh I love it!
Some fun facts about me:
- Laughter is my ultimate therapy!
- I love to travel and experience new things in life.
- I love words! Especially positive words. My room, any decoration I have tends to be words and positivity.
- I surround myself by people with uplifting spirits.
- I’m a country girl at heart and that will always be my roots.
- It can annoy the crap out of me when I have to repeat myself.
- I love love love to dance all styles of country, salsa, and anything else Latin.
- Hitting the backroads with best friends and reminiscing on the good ol’ days mean the world to me when I have home visits.
- I miss being able to sit outside, look up at the stars, hear the sound of insects in the night, and enjoy the peace and quiet.
- I’m a strong woman at heart and soul and nothing is too scary to experience.
- I’m a firm believer that everything happens for a reason even if you don’t know why.
- I enjoy the feeling of warm spring time rain on my face and the colors of fall.
- Dancing under the stars is extremely romantic and flowers on occasion can brighten my day.
- I hate shopping for myself, but love to shop for others.
- I love to play like a big kid...Dave & Busters, six flags, and any go-cart place rocks!
- I enjoy being pampered. Massages are the greatest!
- I hate public restrooms and avoid them at all cost. I carry anti-bacterial gel with me always...and use it like it's going to save my life.
- Taking pictures is a passion of mine.
- I love to take myself out of the familiar and into something seemingly new.
- I love to go to photoshop seminars and photography galleries. My favorite websites are those with adobe training videos.
- I find extreme happiness in helping other people and doing random acts of kindness.
- I have a list of goals to accomplish before I die and live by that next adventure waiting to happen.
- I absolutely love surprises.
- I embrace change when it happens no matter how difficult it may be. I live, I laugh and I love...always.