Thanks for reviewing my profile. I am a 54-year old yogi who practices law for a living. Yes, OMG, I'm one of "those" trial lawyers. lol Like many others, I'm looking for my "One." Is it you? My children, 24 and 26, describe me as laid-back and easy to get along with - which is rather uncommon for one's children. I race sailboats, practice and teach yoga, play a good bit of ping pong, kite board, shoot pool and generally stay fit with a healthy diet and lifestyle. I am looking for a well-educated lady seeking a playmate for a long-term relationship. If you live a healthy lifestyle, don't smoke cigarettes, prefer a healthy diet, keep yourself in shape, have tons of energy and enjoy the water then I would love to hear from you. In the same vein, we probably won't match if:
1. Your last boyfriend, Knuckles, still keeps his motorcycle in your garage;
2. Your idea of fine dining is a Quarter Pounder WITH CHEESE;
3. You haven't attended an event with live music since your sixth grade graduation;
4. Your "new" teeth will be here next week;
5. You drink alcohol almost daily;
6. You spend more time in Family Court than me (but I'm a trial attorney);
7. You prefer to catch fish rather than eat it;
8. You're a regular guest on Jerry Springer;
9. You're children's paternity was decided on a Maury show;
10. You practice P90X from the confines of a Lazy Boy;
11. You have more tattoos than teeth (lol); or
12. You're favorite participation sport is going to the tanning salon (ouch).
OMG, if you can pass this test and you would like to meet for coffee, then let's swing for the fence!
Also, if you want a response then PLEASE provide your photo. No photo means no response. It's only fair :)
BTW, if we date then you're going to need a passport. This year it's Italy. Just sayin'.