I have found on dating sites and in general that woman with kids- Cannot juggle their kids and simultaniously make time to get to know someone. however, woman without children tend to get involved with too many guys making either or, just as difficult.
I dont care if you have children or not, but just make an effort.
Ladies, if you take on too many options, and not being real with yourself, your never going to have a relationship. I always make an effort one woman at a time, and I am honest with them. I dont wish to hold email/text convo's for a month to never meet. If your life is that busy, then you probably shouldn't be dating... just saying.... I try to respond to all emails I recieve, but if I dont, then I am simply not interested. Keep it real, keep it simple, and who knows, a spark might just happen!
What I am looking for,- is to meet to see if there is a connection, continue to talk ( contact should be made by both, not just always me as I am not a chaser), go out, have fun, and see if something is there.. Be mature, positive, and good things will happen. I've been on here before, but found all the chronic daters, and shelled out alot of money for nothing. Be up front, as I will be too. I've never been good at dating, the signs, and I definitely cannot date multiple woman at the same time. I seek someone who believes in God, is a hard worker, has great morals, puts others before themselves, and loves to laugh and have fun.
Make an effort!
Dating is difficult because no one wants to be too forward, and ultimately, we all are afraid of getting hurt. I'm looking to click with someone that ultimately wants to be with someone (long term) that likes to have fun with groups or just the 2 of us, shares good laughs, doesn't play games ( and by games, Im sure you know what I am talking about... not responding, puts up a front, or just doesnt make any effort to try and hang out), communicates well, and is transparent..
Some things I saw in the past...
* their pictures were from clearly from 5 years ago, so while I was attracted to their pics 5 years ago, they couldn't understand why I wasn't now. They were clearly mis-representing themself.
* they became aggitated or bitter when talking about their ex-bf having their new gf by the house to pick up their kids, when it had been 3/4 yrs ago... clearly he had moved on, but bc she hadn't, she was nasty & funky acting about the situation.
* a girl, at first, came across very joking, fun, and personable. but thru texting prior to meeting her, I mentioned that an attractive woman made me buy a phone that I didnt go there for.. She quickly stopped talking and said that was a bad characteristic of dating??? that I had that experience... huh? really, I wasn't dating the salesperson, but she was quick to judge... she then called me a pig, I dont get that neither... but I think she had much deeper rooted problems clearly
On a positive note :)
* I have met a few, that I felt were great woman, but there might have just been no chemistry, we were at different places in our life, or our schedules conflicted ( as timing is everything).
from someone on here... just a drink/ coffee... but normally, if I met someone out and about and hit it off, my first date would be something nice & romantic
PLEASE READ BEFORE CONTACTING
I typically try to respond to anyone that says hello or sends that first email ( bc that can be tough), but the following probably wont get a response:
* you live in another state ( over 30 minutes is actually too far for me)
* you've acquired an STD from your cheating bf or husband- sorry bout your luck but I like that I am clean and want to keep it that way
* you dont like to smile in pictures
* you have 2 or more children from all DIFFERENT men and your collecting child support from all of them
* you drink to get drunk every weekend
* you have "non-religious" on your profile, but you say you believe in god
* no picture on your profile
* you add me as a favorite and we've never talked before
* your high maintenance, phony, and needy
* your CRAZY and everyone knows it ( or you look crazy in your pics- I've actually seen some and thought, wow, they look nuttier then squirrel shit!