ABOUT ME/ WHAT I ENJOY DOING?
- First off; I'm an easy-going guy who loves my family, friends, and laughter.
- Enjoy watching comedies, being outside, and playing guitar - I play exactly like Jimmy Page, only 500 times worse!
- The type of guy that isn't ashamed of mentioning DUMB AND DUMBER and LAWRENCE OF ARABIA in the same sentence
as two of the greatest films of all time. We could throw in STUCK ON YOU with TAXI DRIVER.
- Believe that good EAR CANDY POP MUSIC is just as valid as SOPHISTICATED JAZZ.
-[YES I CAN BE A MAN OF EXTREME TASTES!]
- Act in community theatre- (which explains the unfortunately pretentious head shot.) Believe me, not that into myself or have self portraits on
- Art and culture with a strong bent towards music and film, especially Rock and Roll documentaries.
- Very social creature but secure enough to like quiet nights in with a movie or reading a good novel; these with a good glass of wine never hurts.
- Love playing tennis, basketball, volleyball. Workout at the gym regularly. Trying to keep the muffin top at bay, sometimes not with the most
- Massive music nut. Particularly Alternative Rock, jazz, and reggae. I would list the bands but there is too many to mention. We'll discuss.
This love of music for me began when I was a very young boy and has fascinated me ever since.
- My job.
WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR HOPEFULLY?
I'm looking to date with the intention of finding someone long-term. I don't believe in rushing into anything but I do have a goal for joining this site as opposed to randomly messaging women just to kill time.
What I find attractive in a woman outside of her physical appearance is how comfortable she is in her own skin and has a sense of humour about herself; this includes the whole spectrum of women from edgy to conservative. I'm looking for someone that is the best and most authentic version of herself. I'm attracted to women that treat others with dignity, the ones that are kind to people they don't "have" to be kind to. I don't define people by what they do for a living whether it's temporary or long term; we do things sometimes because we want to, and other times because we have to; just as long as you enjoy the path you're on and believe in the story you're writing for yourself.
Attraction is something you can get from a photo but I believe chemistry is something you can only determine face to face. If it doesn't work out in the end, hopefully I will have found a new friend...and I actually really mean that.
Hope to hear from you!