Man240: Do you laugh from the gut?
About
Non-Smoker with Athletic body type
City
Vancouver, British Columbia
Details
46 year old Male, 5' 8" (173cm), Other
Ethnicity
Asian, Cancer
Intent
Man240 is actively seeking a relationship.
Education
Bachelors Degree
Personality
Night Owl
Profession
Field of Education







I am Seeking a Woman For Dating
Needs Test View his relationship needs Chemistry View his chemistry results
Do you drink? Socially Do you want children? Undecided/Open
Marital Status Single Do you do drugs? No
Hair Color Black Eye Color Brown
Do you have a car? Yes Do you have children? No
Longest Relationship Over 3 years How ambitious are you? Somewhat Ambitious
Pets No Pets  



About Me
I'm a happy individual who feels secure in his own skin with the right amount of dreams to keep life exciting. I'm on here to find a relationship and willing to take the necessary steps to get there; if this means being friends first and seeing if there is more after, I am more than fine with that. If this means making a new friend and that's where it stays, that's great. There is always room for great friendships in this life.


-Music is one of my biggest interests in life and I enjoy playing guitar, studying, listening, and researching music of all genres.
-I like playing sports, tennis being my favourite and willing to teach you if you are up for it!
-I am told I have a loud and infectious laugh, (it can be heard down the hallway of my work), which is somewhat forgivable since I like laughter and feel a sense of humour can get you through just about anything.
-Sociable guy who can pretty much hold a conversation with 95% of people. (The other 5% usually have the personality of potted plants and it's near impossible)

- I won't list a bunch of things that "I am looking for" in a woman. We don't have to have exactly the same interests or be completely opposite. We just have to meet, connect as people, and take it from there.

Let's get out there and take chances! Life is short.

P.S. I don't have the "meet me'" function on POF so you will have to message me.










Conversation Starters (i.e. what you'd like to do on a first date...)
Drinks/coffee/dinner/conversation/mini-golf/ a nice walk/ combined with something light and fun.


Mail Settings
To send a message to Man240 you MUST meet the following criteria:
Female