Why do all the fit birds go for ***holes? So I now realise it is very slim that I will actually meet anyone off this due to the fact that none of the girls are THAT interested. And the dredded question "so do you want to meet?" Never gets asked
Note: I did live in Aberdeen, but have recently moved back down to London for work. (More precisely Leighton Buzzard)
Just here to have a laugh and find someone to have a bit of decent banter with, I'm not looking for a "ride" or marriage, but lets start with friends and see how we get on pal. I like going out, I enjoy sports, mainly rugby. Favourite tv program would have to be Top Gear, I know thats predictable but Jeremy Clarkson is truly a legend. Like bands like QOTSA & Red Hot Chilli Peppers.
I was a manager at a well known nightclub in Aberdeen had been in the industry for a number of years and progressed throughout. Now I am in events management and marketing. Although my degree is in a subject that is COMPLETELY different to what I do. I don't see myself doing anything else just now. My job does mean its hard to meet people other than within work as I don't get a lot of time to socialise. But now I have my weekends back I'm hoping to change that. But I can promise that when I find a good lass to keep, I make her my priority in life!
Not everyone likes them.. Tattoos I've got one that is very personal to me (pictured). And I'm getting a few more.
• People who are clingy and who PDA at ASDA/outside ASDA or in the case of those little teenage cretins who hang round outside union sq etc.
• Cheese... It's the devil
• Drugs.. Been there didn't like who I was. Don't associate touch or even look at it, kind of even get weirded out by paracetamol
• Sh*t chat.. I'm allergic
• Divas.. Men and women
• People who think the gym is their second home
• Did I mention cheese?
• If you or anyone you have associated with has ever been on Jeremy Kyle, don't talk to me. In fact for your own safety don't come near me, and for the benefit of the public/world go play with traffic.
• That god awful programme 'loose women'
• People who can't get dirty/sick jokes, I'm quite blatantly not a bad guy but some jokes were invented to be not PC. GET OVER IT!
• Boring people who just want to sit at home an watch eastenders..
• Girls who can't understand that when the sport is on then I will be watching it! Or if I have had a hard day at work YES MAYBE I DO WANT TO PLAY MY XBOX for awhile.. Tough titties
• People who don't know the right way to make a sandwich (men and women included)
• Bear Grylls - he's a fake bellend. Ray Mears all the way
• People who find out about my degree and say "does that mean you want to work in a zoo?" well no quite blatantly not!
• Fake/False people - get in the bin
• Someone who can't make a fool of themselves nor take a joke.
• People who walk round with a stick up their a*** (thinking you are better than anyone else just makes you lower than everyone in my opinion.. cretins)
• Girls who make out as if they are something special, who think that they are better than the majority of guys on here and then post on there profile some shite like "you must be good looking and have a good job".. Go play with traffic
• Avoid me completely if you use "text speak" ie 'u' 'bbz' 'wbb2' or anything closely resembling this. If you are unable to construct a full legible sentence then I have only 4 words for you... Go back to school.
• trout pouts - if you do this you should be "dealt with" immediately. I'm not a massive smiler in my photos mainly because when I do smile I look like a rapey paedophile.. Although they tend to be one and the same thing but you get my jist. However, trout pouts are NOT attractive and therefore sort your life out.
... I will think of more
Thing's I do like:
• Beer/wine/alcohol as general (comes with the job description)
• cars and anything mechanical
• David Attenborough.
• Attractive banterous women who enjoy the odd jaunt to a country pub.
• My sisters
• My job
• Sickipedia app
• Brunettes - not to say that blondes are bad. But something about brunettes! And if gentlemen prefer blondes ... Well maybe I'm not so gentlemanly as I thought
• South Park and all things affiliated
• Wales (my family are welsh)
• Yorkshire - I'm originally from there
• Anything Will Ferrell related
• Being a rebel, sometimes I get in the train without buying a ticket. And when I update my iTunes, I never read the "terms & conditions"
• Snapchat - if you can't pull a face for a bit of fun then you are not a worthwhile human being.
I know that was long, but hopefully you enjoyed it.
Although being romantic an having quiet dinner and drinks for two is socially acceptable. I think a first date should involve doing something fun. Mini golf or bowling, don't really like doing the same old boring thing. Having said that, I am a farmers son and the way to my heart is defintely through my belly! Also I love cheeky banter, I like making a fool of myself so you should too!
roses available. Click Send Message to send
Create Your Seduction Guide.