Just looking for a friend to share with...a good movie, a fine bottle of wine, a view of the ocean, a hand held during a walk in the park, a jog on a crisp cool morning, a bike ride through the forest,...the warmth and comfort of a friend.
Here is my list of the things in life I love....hope this tells you more about me!
* the smiles and laughter of children
* hearing 'I love you daddy'
* a grilled steak (ribeye) at home
* a cold beer on a hot day
* mowing the grass and landscaping the yard
* a good movie, in a dark room, with a warm blanket, and a good glass of wine
* getting up early on the weekend and drinking my coffee outdoors
* the feeling after finishing a long run
* the closeness of a beautiful woman
* hot and cold together...ice cream on a hot brownie, a warm bed on a cold night, diving into a cold pool on a hot day, a long soak in a hot tub in freezing weather
* pleasant surprises
* the smile of a woman after getting fresh flowers
* a ponytail through the hole in the back of a baseball cap....that is sexy!
* a woman who can dress sexy, not slutty
A reality check and some advise for women on this site...
First, for those of you who say you want a good, honest, loyal, caring, man.....why would you then post cleavage shots or bikini shots? Really? I've seen more plastic on here than a Lego factory! Do you realize your posting these pictures for an audience full of losers, then expect to attract a good man. I can tell you that as a truly good man, you will get passed by quickly as we don't need to see sexy pictures that mask any inner beauty you may have. Doesn't work for me and I'm sure doesn't work for most guys who care about more things than just getting lucky! In short, post some real pics that you wouldn't mind sharing with your family....unless you just want to get attention from the losers and creeps out here.
Second, for those of you who confess that you can't possibly get to all of the e-mails and answer each and every one of them....wow! What are you, some type of Diva? Really? Trust me, men get it if you don't answer. Don't flatter yourself when you're getting hit on by a sea full of losers! Confidence is great, conceit sucks! What a turn off!
Lastly, find something unique and original to put in your profile....enough with the comfortable in jeans as I am in a party dress....we get it! Also, all guys are not sports fanatics....some of us like prissy and fufu too!