A little about me....
I have been in the Royal Air Force for the past nineyears. I enjoy being in the Forces as it allows me to combine a good career with an active lifestyle. I would describe myself as confident and a little cheeky!
I have recently purchased my first property in Gosforth and hope to move in around July time once it has been built.
As for hobbies, I like to go to the gym and play football. Since turning 30 I have set myself the goal of competing in a half marathon, though I'm undecided on which race to enter. The San Diago half marathon looks like a great shout at the moment! My music taste varies from Motown to the Black Keys. I like to cook and love Italian food.
What I am looking for....
I am looking for a girl who has ambition and knows what they want in life.
11 reasons why you should date someone in the Military:
1) We always wear the right protection
2) We can fire hundreds of rounds before getting tired
3) We know how to listen to directions
4) We know how to wash, iron and mend our own clothes
5) Keeping fit gives us real staying power – and the muscles to match!
6) We are not afraid of deep insertion ops
7) Camo goes with everything
8) Love letters in the post
9) Always ready for action
10) We like it rough and tough
11) The uniform!