Thanks for stopping by; hopefully, this will be an interesting read... I am funny and down to earth. I read a great deal and love to learn. I like to travel. Some people have reported that I can be sassy and, sometimes, sarcastic. I
would like to say that this is a nasty rumor but I can have a biting sense of humor (fortunately, I don't bite...well, that story is for another time). I have never been married and am not crazy (hear insanity skips a generation). I am boisterous on the job and can be quiet in my down time. That is the nature of the beast... School can get a little crazy at times. Consequently, rest and relaxation are needed.
I like to laugh and make people laugh. I can be funny, silly, crazy (in a good way) and serious. My friends would likely tell you that I am up for anything and would try new things. My friends would also tell you that I am loyal, caring and they even trust me to watch their children so I can't be that bad. I can be a tough girly girl but am not afraid to get down and dirty if need be. I am comfortable in sweats or a pencil skirt and heels. Love my curves.. Sometimes, I wear a baseball hat. Dressed up or down, I can be a lot of fun. It is the Italian in me :) Speaking of which, I am looking for a nice Italian man...know any? I work close to Mass.
My perfect match is someone who is up for anything but will be willing to do nothing too. someone who gets me. someone who is up for traveling and adventure. someone who will let me have my own space but realize we all need our own space sometimes. someone who laughs at my jokes and can joke back. someone who loves to talk about anything and nothing. also, someone who takes his professional responsibilities seriously. I can converse on almost any topic and enjoy witty banter. I would like a partner in crime and a bff all rolled into one. I am a bad speller, but we all have our flaws. Just finished the 50 shades of grey books...
I have also recently rediscovered my love of U2. Last summer, I saw Neil Diamond at Fenway. I do enjoy almost all types of music as well. I like to play games: Scrabble, Uno, and Monopoly and Wii (Mario Cart is my favorite). If you have read this far, then good for you:) Drop me a line if you are interested. I think my phone has me online all the time, and that is not the case.
TOP 10 DISLIKES---
1. Snooty, snobby people and people that portray themselves to be someone that they're not
2. guys or girls that wear crooked baseball caps, i just don't get that (this obviously includes the droopy pants and anything else that goes along with that look).
3. Being late, if you want to meet at 6:00 and you show up at 6:45, tell me that your habitually late so that i can show up at 6:45 too.
4. Camping or anything where you can get attacked by a wild animal. why sleep on the ground when you can rent a nice hotel room
5. People with southern accents that say Ya'll all the time
6. Driving,I hate traffic and I hate driving, probably because I do it so much
7.. Stupid, stunt filled, shoot em up, action movies.....let's keep it real or stupidly funny
8. whistling (long story)
9. bad spelling ( it is a teacher thing)
10. Things that are cheesy.