I am a single mom with three kids. I have been divorced for over ten years and single most of those. I am finally at the point that I have the time and energy to put into a worthwhile relationship. I am looking for someone to be my partner in life. I know how to communicate and am not afraid of my feelings. I am a tell it like it is kind of a woman.
That being said, Gentlemen - judge though you may, if you see yourself in any of the items listed below please move on. If you think about it logically, I am sure all of you have a similar list. These are my preferences, opinions, or whatever you would like to call them. I don't think I'm better than any one of you, I'm simply trying to avoid wasting anyone's time - yours and mine.
1. You smoke
2. You are more than a social drinker
3. You have or plan to have a motorcycle
4. You are very conservative or very republican
5. You enjoy watching anything or anyone beat the s**t out of each other for sport (MMA, UFC, etc.)
6. You enjoy hunting and-or consider hunting putting food out and laying in wait (I do like to fish)
7. You love only country music, two stepping, etc.
8. You are very religious (regardless of your religion)
9. You own several firearms and-or carry one when you are out and about
10. You are intimidated-threatened by a woman who has opinions and knows what she wants ** (not that I think I'm always right - I love a good discussion-debate)
11. You think-believe that all men are superior to, smarter than, etc. women OR that a woman is supposed to complete you
**ATTENTION MEN OFFENDED BY THE LIST ABOVE**
Not being stuck up, snobby, picky, ****y, or any of the other VERY nice words I have been described as in your countless emails that waste both of our time. Thank you for those (sarcasm font).
I'm looking for a partner, someone to share my life with, not someone who does his own thing while I do mine. Just a little food for thought so your brain doesn't immediately kick into retaliation mode for something you read that you didn't like. :)
More about me:
I am educated and intelligent (no, they aren't the same thing - if you think they are .....).
I am quick witted and have a great sense of humor that tends to be on the naughty side.
I am practical, logical, and frugal.
I am honest and will tell you things even if you don't want to hear them.
I despise, detest, and refuse to have anything to do with liars and game players.
I can't stand stupidity, and there is entirely too much of that in the world today!
I am responsible, respectful, and considerate of all others, at times to a fault.
I am passionate and know there has to be chemistry in addition to a good foundation.
I have a strong work ethic and have worked hard to get where I have in life.
I appreciate the little things.
I am happy with my life and what the future holds, I do however severely miss intelligent adult conversation. I am not looking for someone to support me or my kids. I take care of us just fine.
"Am I really asking for too much?": This refers to what I really want and hope to find here: A man that is my best friend and biggest advocate. A man that is witty and can keep up with my back and forth but knows it is all in good fun - he can dish it out as well as he can take it.
And while I am sure this will bring me a variety of unwanted emails, I want a man that I have amazing chemistry with. A man that will want me just as much and as often as I want him. I want a man that I get excited about seeing even when we are old and gray because I still want him just as much.
So, am I really asking for too much?
Conversation Starters (i.e. what you'd like to do on a first date...)
First meetings are different than first dates. Definitely depends on the person. We can talk about it. ;-)